Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: SEB Nam Pack 2: Released.  (Read 43432 times)

Stinger

Re:SEB Nam Pack 2: Released.
« Reply #105 on: 30 Nov 2002, 02:49:13 »
YES!! i love this pack thanks SelectThis I got it to work its awesome

Rydox

« Reply #106 on: 30 Nov 2002, 04:03:42 »
im on 56k and i finally got it!!!! 12 hours downlaod times!!!!!!!!! finally , now to test this baby

12 hours? OMG

I'm on a 56k and it only took me 3 hours.

Toshiba

« Reply #107 on: 30 Nov 2002, 06:18:40 »
thanks for the clearing up Select This, pack is very great and good :thumbsup:...really enjoy playing with VC raiding americans in bases hehehe  ;D, well cant wait for the patch for more better game play.. :cheers:

ToShIbA :wave:

Stinger

« Reply #108 on: 30 Nov 2002, 09:49:02 »
ok this may sound retarded but im wondering if there is anyway to put the doors off the dustoff onto the slick versions except open already on both sides cuase to me they would look alot better with the doors but thats just me so can someone tell me if it is posible? thanks

ollie

« Reply #109 on: 30 Nov 2002, 10:38:41 »
Yes, I was wondering about that also, because from what I could remember correctly the UH-1D and the UH-1H had their doors always slided to the sides. Correct me if I'm wrong on the subject, but why were the ones on the UH-1D and UH-1H in the SEB Nam Pack 2 were removed?.
« Last Edit: 30 Nov 2002, 11:32:34 by Ollie »

Eviscerator

« Reply #110 on: 30 Nov 2002, 11:57:10 »
im guessing its because the M60 mounts would be blocked by the doors

Strangelove

« Reply #111 on: 30 Nov 2002, 14:55:37 »
Three hours with 56k & DA+. Just went down the shops for a bit...  ;)

Well, it's all good. Being something of a rotor-head I particularly like the choppers. One tiny gripe - and it is tiny - would be to ask that you keep the 'auto-hover' action at the top of the list, as it's a pain to have to scroll down to it.

Can't wait for the fixed-wing pack. I'm using DKMs amazing Bronco as a stop gap and hope ST and co. can match its excellence! (any chance of a similarly animated HUD? and zoomed gunsight view?)

The stoner is sick.  :gunman:

Thanks for the animation names ST.  :thumbsup:

And thanks to the whole team for this amazing mod.  :cheers:

DeLiltMon

« Reply #112 on: 30 Nov 2002, 18:07:18 »
Well it took 3hrs 45mins to download with me modem but it was definately worth it!
Great work guys!  :cheers: :thumbsup: :wow:

knepo

« Reply #113 on: 30 Nov 2002, 19:02:53 »
couple of days after installing the SEB nam-pack, I got a explosion bug, the explosion isn't there anymore. when i use a rpg or anything else, the flame of the explosion isn't there? ???
the soudn and crate is there.

Knepo.

Eviscerator

« Reply #114 on: 30 Nov 2002, 19:12:50 »
by explosion, do you mean the flame? or the smoke too? the rpgs dont have much flame in the pack, mainly smoke, if youve lost the whole explosion, then i have no idea, ive never heard of it happening before

fzadov

« Reply #115 on: 30 Nov 2002, 19:24:23 »
couple of days after installing the SEB nam-pack, I got a explosion bug, the explosion isn't there anymore. when i use a rpg or anything else, the flame of the explosion isn't there? ???
the soudn and crate is there.

Knepo.

Try to enable "Cloudlets" (Options -> Video options), if its disabled. It might help.

Eviscerator

« Reply #116 on: 30 Nov 2002, 19:35:01 »
 :-[ oops, i suppose thats one way it could happen...

knepo

« Reply #117 on: 30 Nov 2002, 19:43:17 »
yes It's working now ;D.
I cant say how happy I am :D :D :D.

Thanks fzadov.

Knepo

PFC_Mike

« Reply #118 on: 01 Dec 2002, 00:29:28 »
I love the Nam pack,  but some of the textures and sounds are pretty weak. The mosin-nagant (textures), SKS(both), AK-47(BIS' fault), m-14(both) and the DshK(textures are ok, but the sound is a joke) come to mind.

There is a very good m-14 on the ToW website. Any chance that could be used? How about UCE textures for AK-47? There are a bunch of great sounds floating around that could be used for the DshK, and for the Mosin-Nagant, you could use the WW2 team trick of setting the size of ammo to less than one you you can carry a normal load of bolt-action. Or, you could add a reload sound to the end of the fire wav for the mosin-nagant

How come the US army gave its men 20rd mags? You reload a million times.

Like I said, I really appreciate this addon, and I don't mean to gripe. Just trying to offer some suggestions
« Last Edit: 01 Dec 2002, 00:32:48 by PFC_Mike »

Offline ebud

• Members
  • What me worry?
« Reply #119 on: 01 Dec 2002, 01:33:42 »
Mike

Thanks for the kind and not so kind comments.

If you feel that these are weak, there is nothing stoping you from making better ones or using other addons you feel are better.
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.
Jack Handey