Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: SEB Nam Pack 2: Released.  (Read 43220 times)

bringer_25

Re:SEB Nam Pack 2: Released.
« Reply #45 on: 27 Nov 2002, 17:39:12 »
how can you put the textures of their what do i need to do step by step.  I would like the AirCav horse on the front of the nose on the choppers.

Offline SelectThis

• Former Staff
« Reply #46 on: 27 Nov 2002, 17:50:01 »
Cody, I hope you get OFP:Resistance soon.

DKraver, thanks for the bug reports, I was sure i fixed those rotor heads :( Must have lost the changes when reverting to a previous save and forgotten to redo them.

re: sights, yeah, I fooked up there, must have missed it.
re: Stoner sight.. damn, someone noticed, you're right of course. It was mentioned in a beta bug report, I just never got around to fixing it then forgot about it :(

Monkey Lib,

I saw that pic when I was reseaching the area for the island, unfortunetly that base is outside the area of Ia Drang so didnt get included.

der_baer: The D can only hold 8 units, the H 12 units. The H model is a engine enhanced D model so will look the same, it could just carry more in the heat, humidity and altitude in Vietnam.

Ebud, we'll go over this next time we chat.

Ludacris,

The sample lines are in the readme file.

SelectThis

Monkey Lib Front

« Reply #47 on: 27 Nov 2002, 17:54:27 »
does the AH1 have a nade launcher or did that not included in this pack?

Offline KevBaz

• Members
« Reply #48 on: 27 Nov 2002, 20:03:46 »
I have just finished the beta map called We Were Soldiers, it loosly based on the film, is isnt meant to be deadly accurate.

7 player coop

nam pack 2 needed (obviously)

grab it here

http://www.ofpec.com/yabbse/index.php?board=23;action=display;threadid=3916;start=0#lastPost

lawrie5

« Reply #49 on: 27 Nov 2002, 20:10:51 »
Congrats gentleman, this looks really good im downloading it now, looking forward to it!

lawrie5

« Reply #50 on: 27 Nov 2002, 21:13:40 »
Wow!

Well i have to post again because i just want to tell u what i think of ur work!

The artwork is incredible it really is amazing, particularly with the american units but as a whole its great, the models are detailed and beautiful. So far these certainly show ofp editing at its finest!

I love the vehicles too there just great. Overall an amazing addon! Well done!

I only hope you will consider enhancing the range of VC And NVA units (but then thats just cos their my fav) lol overall uve given great artistic variety to them all.

I also think personally that ur MG Belt US soldier should win the award of finest individual unit ever lol.

Great work guys...

Um other suggestions would be ...

NVA units (more common towards the end of the Vietnam war) i mean by that some armor - many vehicles could be retextured for this that have so far been made and i know good ol' evis has models for them. (so maybe 2 - 3) like a car, apc and a tank.

Plus civlians would be great and if i could have my way some SVRA troops (did i get that right?)

As for the US some armor vehicles and support vehicles would be cool too (think ur working on that anyway)

Great work though ! Id love to see this pack extended further!

Eviscerator

« Reply #51 on: 27 Nov 2002, 21:13:48 »
Posted by: Monkey Lib Front Posted on: Today at 15:54:27
does the AH1 have a nade launcher or did that not included in this pack?  

yeah, in the nose next to the m134, and its called the M75 when changing weapons

Posted by: DrStrangelove Posted on: Today at 10:29:12
Evis ? Did you encounter more nam servers yesterday?  

i havent seen any yet, mainly private servers which is what i mainly play on so ill probably be the last to know :)

Eviscerator

« Reply #52 on: 27 Nov 2002, 21:23:38 »
ah i forgot this forum hasnt been told about the armour pbo, anyway it was left out of the readme and the folders by accident you need to move it to whichever addons folder you put the rest of the 'addons folder' pbos in

[img removed]armour.jpg[/img]

they contain realistic .cpp's for the vehicles we have planned at the moment(although some .cpp's were edited after i finished them, so a couple may not be fully realistic now) also to remind people, the section from the readme concerning it:

NOTES:
-The armor pack uses existing BIS models so will not reflect the true vehicle's shape, we attempted to use
the model closest in shape to the correct version but there are obviously glaring shortfalls.
We plan to release an armor pack with new models to replace the ones used here, for mission
makers there will be no need to edit missions as the classnames of the vehicles will stay the same.
Some of the APC's have been given RL cargo amounts, until the new models are completed,
players getting into these APCs may experience weird camera views, try to get in first to avoid this.
This will be fixed when the armor pack is released.
« Last Edit: 27 Nov 2002, 21:45:13 by Eviscerator »

imemyself

« Reply #53 on: 28 Nov 2002, 05:08:52 »
Which  pack will take priotity, Armor, or air, or will they both recieve = attention?

midway

« Reply #54 on: 28 Nov 2002, 05:13:58 »
how can you put the textures of their what do i need to do step by step.  I would like the AirCav horse on the front of the nose on the choppers.
Yea me2  :)

btw great pack i love it its fantastic got blown away when i noticed i could open the side doors for the choppers.   ;D

Toshiba

« Reply #55 on: 28 Nov 2002, 06:38:38 »
i was wonder 1 thing guys, does the Dustoff huey use a different CPP file? because when i went to do some editing (for personal taste only and i mean only) i couldnt quite figure out why the dustoff wasnt included in the CPP file that was inside the sebnam_vh.pbo, because when i changed the sebnamuh1-engine.ogg to my own person wave, it only worked with the Slicks not the gunships or the dustoff, can you guys tell how i can make all the model use the same wav, i looked in the cpp file, but nothing for the Dustoff p3d, ist there a different CPP file for the dustoff some where in the seb.pbos?

ToShIba :wave:

mattmayhem

« Reply #56 on: 28 Nov 2002, 07:28:34 »
Simply amazing ! Wow, I still have not gotten round to testing all the stuff in this pack ! So great and so much fun! The CH-47 rear ramp is sweet !

Offline SelectThis

• Former Staff
« Reply #57 on: 28 Nov 2002, 08:08:35 »
other heli cpps are in the vha.

SelectThis

PV

« Reply #58 on: 28 Nov 2002, 08:48:58 »
Can't wait until someone does a high quality campaign for this pack!

supergruntsb78

« Reply #59 on: 28 Nov 2002, 10:24:34 »
has anyone used the radio using scripts ? (or triggers or something else)

could someone please tell me how to use it
(any wich way?)

tnx