Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Everon Cartel  (Read 22204 times)

Kaliyuga

Re:Everon Cartel
« Reply #165 on: 28 Jul 2003, 21:03:16 »
 Well....   we're starting to think about a release date for the submarine...  ;D

and we want to make a top-notch demo mission for this bad-boy,

so I figured why not bring back one of the longest running threads of
OFPEC to ask you all the burning question:

what would you like to see in a submarine demo mission? ;)

BronzeEagle

« Reply #166 on: 28 Jul 2003, 21:12:26 »
How about a mission where you have the building surrounded, bad guys inside with guns,  and they're not coming out plus they have civillians in there.  You could land on the roof and go inside and if they try to shoot you you can shoot them.  
« Last Edit: 28 Jul 2003, 21:14:01 by BronzeEagle »

Kaliyuga

« Reply #167 on: 28 Jul 2003, 21:36:17 »
Somehow I think this idea was meant for another thread? lol  ;D

max_killer_payne

« Reply #168 on: 28 Jul 2003, 22:51:47 »
Errmm. I got it! A rival gang is stealin some of ur crack or wateva drugs and you gotta go out and take out thier boats, and then retrieve the merchandise

m21man

« Reply #169 on: 29 Jul 2003, 03:54:58 »
How about this: You have to infiltrate the enemy naval formation and sink/cripple a critical enemy supply ship. You could also do a mission where you have to defend the waters off a beach from incoming enemy APCs.

Captain Winters

« Reply #170 on: 29 Jul 2003, 04:07:33 »
How about this: You have to infiltrate the enemy naval formation and sink/cripple a critical enemy supply ship. You could also do a mission where you have to defend the waters off a beach from incoming enemy APCs.

of course the APC's would be carrying tons of dope  ;) ;D

Tanks! 8)

Kaliyuga

« Reply #171 on: 29 Jul 2003, 23:46:02 »
 I think we're going to go with something like M21man said more than likely..

lots of UH-60's  with torpedos of their own to try and take out  the submarine  as you have to attack a convoy or some such thing ;D

:cheers:

Homefry31464

« Reply #172 on: 02 Aug 2003, 03:14:03 »
Wow, maybe steal a rival gangs helicopters, then chop of their horses head and put it in their bed. MUHAHAHAH!!  But really, I was serious about the first idea.

BronzeEagle

« Reply #173 on: 04 Aug 2003, 00:53:34 »
How about some Russian documents to steal or plain jane documents?  Unless the focus of this mod is to infiltrate an American top secret base with a safe in it and....

Kaliyuga

« Reply #174 on: 04 Aug 2003, 00:59:18 »
 more of an addon idea.. but yeah ... we've thought about updating those documents ;)

and the campaign.. well it will be about...

stuff  and things
:cheers:

zsa_zsa_rasputin

« Reply #175 on: 14 Aug 2003, 18:31:50 »
Dammit I should check this more often:
Yeah I had password problems over at the forum and since I now have a new machine I cant even remember the link :/
Anyway...
My username is the same...
If you could send me a personal message or email or somethjing with a default password Ill try again and change it :)

Dan ;D

Ps. LCD - hows things dude? Im so busy recently - long time no see :)

Semith

« Reply #176 on: 16 Aug 2003, 05:06:36 »
Way early in this topic, someone mentioned using a chainsaw to kill with.  Found one at ofp.gamezone.cz   ;D

Offline KJAM

• Contributing Member
  • Why Me, Whats it For?
    • Nightstalker mod
« Reply #177 on: 18 Aug 2003, 01:20:31 »
how about this, using the sub to insert you near a rival dealers factory to steal some of his stash, cash or whatever else you can, place a bomb near his production machinery or his crop, and maybe kill one of his men, to get accest to a safe, which has some secret inciminatibng evidence on him that you could use for blackmail