Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Everon Cartel  (Read 22284 times)

Offline Hawkins

• Former Staff
  • Team 2-2
Re:Everon Cartel
« Reply #135 on: 20 Sep 2002, 15:19:55 »
Brunettes rule! ;) ;D

Ya have some great idea there mcguba! :) :D

Pink!? GREEN!?!?!?!?! :o

Hawk

JanBlanc

« Reply #136 on: 20 Sep 2002, 15:24:41 »
da player should have more than one beetch around, or, as he earns more reputation, he gets more beetches

Offline LCD

• Former Staff
    • Everon Cartel
« Reply #137 on: 20 Sep 2002, 16:36:02 »
Kali u have 2 IM me bout it al of u r grtin crazy  :P

y not pink nd green ? mybe u think dat blue is beter ?

LCD OUT
"guess being the community has downsides .." - cheetah
Help Perfecting Da Next Best Thing - O-Team Beta

Waterman

« Reply #138 on: 20 Sep 2002, 18:28:06 »
Right this is getting out of hand... ::)
Pink, green, blue... :-\ :P ::)

Make it in between blonde and brown. (some call it strawberry blonde...)

Remember to include a high speed car chase! (in da Challenger!) :wow:

I was thinking about a putting a prison on an island of it's own in the middle of the sea somewhere...could be used for a mission where you get captured and you have to use your initiative (if that's how you spell it?) to escape.

Also any progress on the Police Station thingy?...

Cheers,
Waterman. 8)

Offline LCD

• Former Staff
    • Everon Cartel
« Reply #139 on: 22 Sep 2002, 01:03:32 »
Hi cartel members  check ur IM  ;D

btw if u didnt get nything bout my speacial AL (sry non cartel ppl top secret info  :P) script - IM me  ;D

LCD OUT

zsa_zsa_rasputin

« Reply #140 on: 24 Sep 2002, 16:47:49 »
Hmm...
I like the idea about the boss testing you or lying to eliminate a rival (Good way to branch out on the plot tree suddenly with dramatic results depending on your choice) (May develop on this ida further later on)

But I'm really not sure about the girlfriend\wife Idea...
Sentimentality has a habit of RUINING an otherwise good story if it is done ANYTHING LESS than AMAZINGLY WELL...

But maybe you form particular attachments along your spell with the cartel - this seems to be a bertter way of doing it to my mind :)

Hmm...
Now as regards my earlier hospital idea...
I'm not sure bringing a weapon into the hospital would be a good idea...
(Maybe you have a choice before the mission), and when you get there you see that as he is a high-security patient the police guarding the ward have erected a metal-detector-gate-thingy (Like you get at airports)

So then you might have to get in another way if you brought a weapon... And of course, it has to be silenced or all Hell breaks loose...

The scenario would have to be realistic... Maybe you can even just walk straight in, and if you know where to look, turn off the ECG (The beeping thing that monitors heart rate) and turn off his drip\life support and walk out :)

(But only after you see him being inspected (He's checked every now and again) and if this is spotted the hospital will go on alert and the guy wont be dead)

You get me?

As regards the "Kill your buddy and I'll buy you some pie" idea - Ill come back to that later :)

Dan  ;D

Offline LCD

• Former Staff
    • Everon Cartel
« Reply #141 on: 24 Sep 2002, 16:55:44 »
@ hospital idea - logic as always zsa  ;D

@ kil 4 a pie idea - lol how hungy r u ?  ::)  :P

LCD OUT

Kaliyuga

« Reply #142 on: 25 Sep 2002, 03:31:10 »
 Well what I was thinking about for the girlfriend now is definately not sentimental...

More like they're just using each other.. sneaking around behind everyone's backs.. each with their own hidden agendas so that way I can throw some nice plot twists into the mix.  

About the police stuff.....  to whoever finds the links to the police mods... I know there was two at least.. and I believe that one is still going on, I saw a reskinned version of the PBR that someone had done for their mod as a police boat.. maybe we can salvage at least a few of the people who were on those mods if they're not still going and see if we can work together somewhat... like I had planned before....
  I know Quicksilver had some models that he had done for a SWAT van, police bike, and I thought he said something about a boat......   I'd like to see if I can't get in touch with him... and see if we could work on texturing them and give him credit for the modelling if he isn't planning on moving forward with it....

I plan on posting alot more info on the website sometime this next weekend.. plot.. characters.. etc...      

:toocool:

zsa_zsa_rasputin

« Reply #143 on: 25 Sep 2002, 14:10:51 »
SLIGHTLY COMPLICATED BIT AHOY:

As regards that ECG idea in the hospital...
I think that would be a really cool thing to implement if only you could somehow limit the effect of "knowing" about it...

(ie. Normally with useable things (Vehicles\doors\ammo boxes) you have a range of about 4-5 metres and they appear in the action menu... Now if you could somehow limit this then you would have to walk right up to the ECG and the Artificial Respirator before the action "Turn off" appeared in the action menu... Either that or only HAVE the option appear in the action menu once you activate a trigger with a very small radius)

Dan  ;D

Offline LCD

• Former Staff
    • Everon Cartel
« Reply #144 on: 25 Sep 2002, 14:53:43 »
@ kali : dere is da g8 mod but i dont have da link check ofp.info dey surly have it  ;D

@ zsa - i can do dis easily  ;D

LCD OUT

Kaliyuga

« Reply #145 on: 25 Sep 2002, 18:55:40 »
  Yeah, when I was adding action menu stuff to vehicles, I usually used 1 meter as the distance and it worked well for me ...

Oh.... and stupid me.. was it G8 that made the police vehicles?  I know that ofp.cz has a link to them like you said.. and I'll go see what I can see ;)

STO_blackbird

« Reply #146 on: 26 Sep 2002, 17:19:01 »
Cartel members.  i am working on the base for a model of an AEGIS Destroyer, maybe we can work something out if ya'll want to put it in your mod(something for the drug runners to defenatly avoid) when i am done.  send me an IM or e-mail me if your interested.

e-mail is black__bird@hotmail.com

2 _'s in the middle

Kaliyuga

« Reply #147 on: 29 Sep 2002, 00:11:34 »
  That sounds like a good addition to OFP , but what do I have to do to get you to make us a speedboat  ;)   should be simple compared to making a destroyer eh?   ;D

Or... at least the model, I'll get the thing textured, etc...

I'll make you an offer you can't refuse   ;D  :toocool:

zsa_zsa_rasputin

« Reply #148 on: 04 Oct 2002, 17:01:41 »
why's it gone all quiet since I last left a thread???
You guys missed me...? ;)

Dan ;D

Kaliyuga

« Reply #149 on: 04 Oct 2002, 20:54:17 »