Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Everon Cartel  (Read 22286 times)

Kaliyuga

Re:Everon Cartel
« Reply #105 on: 13 Sep 2002, 19:44:45 »
 Well the missions we've been making so far have mostly been on Everon, But if I had to guess I'd say Skye will be used for at least four or five missions maybe more ;)

As far as the police station idea goes that would be cool... now that O2 is out I want to make some small addons for the campaign, like signs for some of the buildings, billboards, and other miscellaneous objects that would add to the atmosphere, so I can make a sign that says police station or something ;)
 And yeah.. that small runway sounds like just the ticket ;) something you can take off in a cessna from is good enough..
and the harbor sounds nice too.. we're definately working on having some custom boats made for this too.. I'm thinking a speed boat and some small fishing vessels

I agree with the siren thing , but I think I can get a nice siren sound somewhere online and convert to .ogg  

zsa_zsa_rasputin

« Reply #106 on: 14 Sep 2002, 14:47:30 »
As for that snipey idea - how about you have to pick off a certain bent cop whos asking for a bit too much money or something...?
So that you SHOULDNT shoot indisciminately, otherwise the cops just start getting heavy, but you should recognise him from paying him off or something in an earlier mission.

And have it so he shows at a particular place at a particular time otherwise you miss him - kinda like Driver.
Then you have a little sub-mission where you have to reach the correct destination safely and in time AND kill the right guy :)

(And maybe as a bonus if you wait a little rather than shooting as soon as you see him, maybe you get a captain from the other mob show up for a deal too ;))

Dan  ;D

Waterman

« Reply #107 on: 14 Sep 2002, 19:03:30 »
Nice ideas there but I would have to know how to put user made addons into my island.  Also nice ideas about the missions Zsa_zsa_rasputin...

Another idea I had was where in one mission you have to kill some guy but he keeps getting away.  He appears in some missions and then dissapears and then he reappears... :D

Keep the ideas rollin' in... ;) ;D

Also is LCD back yet...
...and do you want a picture for the site Asmodeus? You know, the little one that goes beside my profile?

P.S Skye beta3 is out...check my site! (link below :P).

Waterman. 8)

Offline LCD

• Former Staff
    • Everon Cartel
« Reply #108 on: 14 Sep 2002, 19:31:12 »
stil intersted in me  :o dont wory b back in 24 h  :)

i c im mesin a lot  :( misions r out nd o2 is out  :o wil have 2 catch up wen im back nything else im mesin /

LCD OUT
"guess being the community has downsides .." - cheetah
Help Perfecting Da Next Best Thing - O-Team Beta

Waterman

« Reply #109 on: 14 Sep 2002, 19:56:09 »
Yep! OFPEC isn't the same without ya m8!

If I remember correct the Nogovan Police Mod were making a police station, but I don't know if it's available to us or if it's even finished...

If there isn't one or it's not available could you (LCD) or Hawkins make one? Only if it's not too much trouble!... :)

Cheers,
Waterman.

Offline Hawkins

• Former Staff
  • Team 2-2
« Reply #110 on: 15 Sep 2002, 09:36:04 »
I think it might be easy now with Oxygen and everything. Just re-model the big house that was in res. the one that was... damn... can't remember the name... It was a town center house or summin'.... :)

Hawk

Offline LCD

• Former Staff
    • Everon Cartel
« Reply #111 on: 15 Sep 2002, 15:53:38 »
guess hows back, back again, LCD is back, tell a freind, guess hows back, guess hows back, guess hows back  ;D

nd now im back  ;)  ;D

@ waterman sry im mor a texture mandan a modeler bur realy im a scripter  ;D

is dere somthin realy important dat i have 2 catch up wid ?  :)

LCD OUT

Kaliyuga

« Reply #112 on: 15 Sep 2002, 22:26:32 »
  Don't think u missed too much there LCD... the only thing I can think of for you to figure out is how to do the weapons pool so we can carry weapons over from mission to mission ;)

Oh, and the whole voices thing of course :toocoo:
about remodelling an existing building, that sounds cool..so you'd just have to open and alter the P3d model then Hawk? pretty much ?

Offline LCD

• Former Staff
    • Everon Cartel
« Reply #113 on: 16 Sep 2002, 00:28:51 »
daweapon pool is workin allright 4 me in da OSA campaign so i think i figured dis 1 out  :)

did u start recordin da voices ? cuz i cany try da things dat i learned widout voices 2 try  ;)  ;D

btw just a q bout da trailer (very good btw :toocool::thumbsup::dude:) wat do u think bout addin som special effects dere ? (slow mo nd weapon scope view ?) u know wat i mean  ::)  ;D

LCD OUT

Offline Hawkins

• Former Staff
  • Team 2-2
« Reply #114 on: 16 Sep 2002, 08:09:37 »
@LCD: I think that would make the trailer even more cooler! :D Good idea! :)

@Kali: Yepo, it would just be a remodelled building. :) But the only q is: Can the models that came with the game be altered? The units can't be altered, but I dunno 'bout buildings. And I also have to find out the name of the building. And I dunno any checz. :P ;D I'll look into it. :)

Hawk

Kaliyuga

« Reply #115 on: 16 Sep 2002, 08:33:22 »
 Tell me what the building looks like and I'll tell you what the name is .. I'm making my island right now and using all those buildings... ;D  

I could model a completely new building maybe with cells and stuff that would be cool also, and I think it would be easier than modeling a vehicle or something ??? ..  
 I wonder if you could get a architect/remodelling program that had a 3D output you could somehow get into O2, you know how they have all those ones you see in stores where you sort of click and build your house then make a model of it, do a walkthrough etc....   like CAD for dummies or something
If it were that easy I'd make buildings all day long ;D  crack houses.. and grocery stores for the crackheads to rob, and nightclubs.... wow.. maybe I have to look into that stuff a little bit or something....

Offline LCD

• Former Staff
    • Everon Cartel
« Reply #116 on: 16 Sep 2002, 12:02:45 »
k i wil change it 2day  :) - i think u can remodel buildings now dat we have o2  :)

LCD OUT

Offline LCD

• Former Staff
    • Everon Cartel
« Reply #117 on: 16 Sep 2002, 15:18:49 »
K i have changed da trailer a litle  ;D ny1 dat wanna tel me if it works as it should b or have ny sugestios nd want me 2 send it 2 him PLZ post ur Email here  ;D

LCD OUT

Offline LCD

• Former Staff
    • Everon Cartel
« Reply #118 on: 17 Sep 2002, 04:06:41 »
just a update 4 ny1 whos interested  ;D

u can D/L da new trailer (stil beta)  - from here

LCD OUT

asmodeus

« Reply #119 on: 17 Sep 2002, 15:21:31 »
Hey everyone!

@ Kaliyuga  Well, I was researching the AutoCad idea.. And it looks like some of them export in DWG format..  Don't know what that is but here's a link to where I got that info for an autocad program:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/item/0,,617036-123112,00.html

http://www.caddepot.com  -- this is a list of freeware and shareware CAD programs...

Dunno if that stuff helps, but I'm trying!   ::)   :P   ;D

P.S.  Check out my signature below for news on the Cartel!!