Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: BAS Delta Team  (Read 62055 times)

screamingeagle_101

Re:BAS Delta Team
« Reply #45 on: 30 Nov 2002, 00:50:03 »
Just to note a Remington M700 and M24 are pretty much the same thing.

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #46 on: 30 Nov 2002, 01:01:51 »
Wow It's looking Great! I have an Idea, you Could Release the Pack with Only a few guns, then add More Guns in Updates. that way It wouldn't Be a HUGE DL (maybe Initialy) then bunches of smaller ones. also Spread the Different Cammo Guys around, I for one Really only Need the Woodland Guys, and maybe Desert, but Billy Bob, might only Like Arctic Warfare Missions, and HATE Woodland Stuff, so that's something to Consider (though, I'd Probly get the Snow Cammo Guys anyway just cause ya'll are doing such good Work  :))

The Edge

« Reply #47 on: 30 Nov 2002, 02:01:08 »
I highly doubt a soldier would worry about his gun being silenced when hes firing off m203 rounds.
That's not necessarily true. You don't just go firing off the M203 just because you spot a few guys...

Anyhow, Skaven:

You may want to make SAW vest/pouches for the machine gunners --

Examples:

http://www.lightfighter.com/item.html?PRID=1024401
http://www.lightfighter.com/item.html?PRID=1285189
http://www.lightfighter.com/item.html?PRID=729954

registered_fugitiv

« Reply #48 on: 30 Nov 2002, 02:17:03 »
yea u guys are know for realism other wise he would be reloading the m16 mags to often

The Edge

« Reply #49 on: 30 Nov 2002, 03:00:52 »
Actually, that brings up a question. The SAW is able to take M16 mags -- why hasn't anyone replicated this feature?

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #50 on: 30 Nov 2002, 04:48:09 »
Because, the SAW would Then Sound Like an M16, because the Weapon Sound is in the Magazine (Just a part of the Game Engine, if it Makes Sense, BIS won't do it!)  ;D

screamingeagle_101

« Reply #51 on: 30 Nov 2002, 11:40:51 »
Thats true. If anyone has the HK pack, try firing the OICW with it's normal mags then try it with the ingame M16 mags.

Also why wouldn't you guys use OTWs SAW pack. It's got everythingin it, the Minimi version, the US M249 version, the PARA Version, Special Forces Version, and the M240 MG aswell. Most with scopes also attached.
But your SAW is slightly wrong, what you've done is crossed it the Minimi and M249. You've used the foregrip of the Minimi and the stock of the M249. The version which youv'e used is incorrect. The same incorrect version is in Ghost Recon.  
« Last Edit: 30 Nov 2002, 11:42:54 by screamingeagle_101 »

registered_fugitiv

« Reply #52 on: 30 Nov 2002, 12:19:18 »
yea that foregrip isnt the one the M249 SAW has it should look like this

The Edge

« Reply #53 on: 30 Nov 2002, 13:29:44 »
The OTW scopes are ugly.

The reddot on the SAW is a cheap airsoft reddot:

http://www.wargameclub.com/cgi-bin/cart/shopper.cgi?itm_items_OT-RD-SQS((cat_category_Reddot%20Scopes((1

One other thing.. if it's supposed to be the US versions of the FNMINIMI and FNMAG, then why isn't the stock on the M240 black? :D

suchey

« Reply #54 on: 30 Nov 2002, 21:31:51 »
Excellent work!  Cant wait to be able to use these.  My vote goes to a seperate weapon and soldier pack to allow people to get the items they want without any additions they may not need to use.  Just my 2 cents.

BoNeCoLLeCToR

« Reply #55 on: 01 Dec 2002, 03:17:29 »
Cool work guys now the TOW Mod and BAS team works together we will see some kickass addons all the addons from BAS and TOW rocks man I love you guys ;)
Keep up the goodwork ;)

.357 SIG

« Reply #56 on: 05 Dec 2002, 02:28:01 »
How about beta-c magazines for m4s?
I liked the way how the HK Pack guys coped with them.
They didn't have to come up with a another entry in  the editor, instead their G36 accepted both standard and beta-c magazines, and the change of the mags affected the weapon model!

Second thing, do plan to put all the stuff into a single pbo?
IMHO the best solution would be the old STT style, something like:
desertdeltas.pbo
woodlanddeltas.pbo
deltasweapons.pbo

So much from me.
Keep up the good work, guys!!!

Ferret Fangs

« Reply #57 on: 05 Dec 2002, 02:38:44 »
I have to agree with .357 SIG.
And I'd have to take it a step further, Lost Bro's HK Mod's 1/2, are without a doubt among the most comprehensive and detailed mod's yet. Of course, I'm a bit biased, as I love all things HK...
But it was soooo cool to be able to switch mgazines and weapon models with a press of a button. It just makes sense to do the same thing with the M4 pack.

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #58 on: 05 Dec 2002, 04:23:30 »
Just Hurry Up and Release Some thing!  :D I'm Getting Impatient!

registered_fugitiv

« Reply #59 on: 05 Dec 2002, 08:06:17 »
im gorwing impatient to i really want these delta operators