Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: BAS Delta Team  (Read 62052 times)

Skaven

Re:BAS Delta Team
« Reply #60 on: 05 Dec 2002, 10:22:09 »
News than  ;D
We're at beta testing already and sorting all the bugs we find.
One of the things that is giving us headaches is the NVG model soldier, making it work properly is being a though cookie.
Also we'be been improovong the weapons as we test them, we heave a lot of surprises as well as a lot of new weapons.
We have 13 new weapons, besides the M4s pack, Reflex,Aimpoint,ACOG,NV all Silenced and non Silenced versions, we now also have an MP5 Aimpoint TOW's M14 with an Aimpoint mabe by Wetwork,TOW's M249 and a brand new M24 which in my opinion is one of the best Sniper Rifles I ever saw, Wetwork just doesn't stop surprising me. This weapons will be our Weapons Pack.
I'll post some pics soon, I think you guys will like them  ;)
If everything runs well, as soon as we sort all the bugs out, they will be available, probably very soon  ;D
Just hang in there and thanks for all your help and precious feedback, you guys Rock  :thumbsup:

registered_fugitiv

« Reply #61 on: 05 Dec 2002, 11:23:32 »
sound good please when u post pics post some of the M24 please its my favorite weapon in the whole world
im defintly looking foward to u guys realesing

.357 SIG

« Reply #62 on: 05 Dec 2002, 12:43:05 »
Now i reckon there will be a separate weaponpack, but how about splitting soldier pack into woodland and desert ones?

As we all know, having to many unoff. addons may couse in "cannot memmorymap..." thingie. So separating the soldiers would allow us to make use of eg. Addon Menager or Mod directories when we'd want to play either desert addons or "green" ones.  

Oh, one more thing, ehm, how does your M4's magazine cpp entry look like?
Well, i'm hoping that it is "flpm4a1mag". It deasn't have to require Fliper's M4s, but at least make it compatibile (i'm pretty sure that he same entries wouldn't couse in OFP dropping to desktop).
« Last Edit: 05 Dec 2002, 13:03:08 by .357 SIG »

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #63 on: 06 Dec 2002, 06:12:56 »
I'm sure it's Possible, but May require FlipeR's M4s, but I got thoes any way ;D

Skaven

« Reply #64 on: 06 Dec 2002, 11:07:47 »
As PunkerSXDX said, we can't include those mags as part of the possible mags to use in our weapons, since all users will need to have FlipeR's pack for using our Delta, or the game won't let you use our Delta saying missing *****mag class addon.
However the M4 Mag from the game will probably be included.
I didn't take any pics yesterday forgive me for that,but yesterday I had a lot of work to make, I will probably take today.
More News  ;D
Wetwok is modeling a new kind of NVGs the PVS-14 essentially because we were informed that the late ones we used are a little out of date, expect a nice modification  do that model ;)

registered_fugitiv: The M24 is also one of my favourite Sniper Rifles, and I hope to see you so much happy as I am, Wetwork made a really great M24  ;)

The Edge

« Reply #65 on: 06 Dec 2002, 12:06:10 »
Is it possible to clean up and improve the night vision image then, or is it still hardcoded as is?

I've played with gen 3 NODs and it MUCH superior in clarity to the PVS-5's (US Gen. 2) that are in OPFP.

Skaven

« Reply #66 on: 06 Dec 2002, 12:20:29 »
We've been talking about that, as also about a new kind of Binoculars, but so far I don't think anyone was able to find a way to do it  :-\

registered_fugitiv

« Reply #67 on: 06 Dec 2002, 12:33:25 »
ill have to take ur word for it ;D

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #68 on: 07 Dec 2002, 06:27:25 »
Is it possible to clean up and improve the night vision image then, or is it still hardcoded as is?

I've played with gen 3 NODs and it MUCH superior in clarity to the PVS-5's (US Gen. 2) that are in OPFP.

My Dad is in the U.S. Army and he say the NVGs in the game once and said that they looked Just like all the NVGs he's ever used. But he used the old ones, today there is a Thermo Sensor in it as well whatch BHD and in the Sceen when the Delta Guys Sneek up on that big Gun and Put it out of Commision, you'll see the Explosions turn White like a Heat Sensor. But that's Probly one of thoes Engine things  ::) Just Keep On Keepin' on!

registered_fugitiv

« Reply #69 on: 08 Dec 2002, 02:52:31 »
could u maybe post some screen shots
and with that m4 with grenade launcher from the mh47e movie shouldnt the greanade sight be down seeing that it would get infront of the acog sight witch u would use more often???

contraz0rz

« Reply #70 on: 10 Dec 2002, 06:29:28 »
pix :D

screamingeagle_101

« Reply #71 on: 11 Dec 2002, 12:15:48 »
I'm back, computers been buggered for a week but now I'm back.
The Edge, I know that the red dot scope on the OTW MG pack is a holograhic type used in airsoft. But that's one mistake, and about the M240 stock being black, again just one little mistake.

Skaven

« Reply #72 on: 12 Dec 2002, 00:31:03 »
Sorry for the delay on the pics you guys requested, finnaly my ftp is back online, here they are  ;D
Thanks to FlipeR for the base M4s.

« Last Edit: 12 Dec 2002, 00:37:30 by Skaven »

Marsuitor

« Reply #73 on: 12 Dec 2002, 00:52:49 »
Holy Moses how fekkin' sweet! ;D
Can't wait! Keep it up! ;)

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #74 on: 12 Dec 2002, 01:09:40 »
Wow! Thoes Look Great! I'm Diggin the MP5 that looks awsome. but I've Noticed all Your Screenies are of the Dessert Guys, are you still doing Woodland?  ???