Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: BAS Delta Team  (Read 62053 times)

Eviscerator

Re:BAS Delta Team
« Reply #435 on: 15 Feb 2003, 20:44:50 »
Ok ill post this here too:

Ok, we at BAS have a dilemma, we have a few releases coming up and its time to decide the format, at the minute its about a 50/50 split over zips/exe's so we are asking the people who the addons are for, what do you prefer?

Please vote and give a reason for your vote if you want. I know these types of polls have been done before, but we would like an up to date poll and specifically for BAS addons.

Please vote here:

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard301/ikonboard.cgi?s=3e4e95bd5beaffff;act=ST;f=54;t=27193

Cpt. FrostBite

« Reply #436 on: 15 Feb 2003, 21:53:22 »
To Vixer;
We think its not time to release news on the upcoming project, if we do we got much more pressure on us and thats not something we want
I accept (I don't really have a choise, do I). I've read the interview with flashpoint.ru now;
and after the Deltas/Rangers are released (which will be soon) you should see a whole lot of projects quickly released after them.
I was actually looking for news like this (and some screenshots to criticize). You guy's just keep working, don't stress yourself and take a 1/2-hour break let's say twice a day. Oh, and don't forget to get some sleep. The last thing I want is to put more pressure on you ;D. I trust you do the right thing and create high quality addons.

To Eviscerator;
Ok ill post this here too:
Thanks! As I said before; I don't visit Flashpoint1985's forums a lot. I'll vote as soon as I've registered :)

To HK;
so i guess Chinooks would be VERY loud too
yep, that's right.

viper172

« Reply #437 on: 16 Feb 2003, 05:27:38 »
from deadmeatXM2
regarding the Deltas/Rangers.. not long now.. we are packing it up ready for release as I speak (type)...

so is that great news or what ;)

it's on the official forums

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #438 on: 16 Feb 2003, 08:33:56 »
I can't get to the official Forums  :'( But I Don't care ZIP or EXE, just no ACE or RAR  ;) or hey! why not Both?  :D But That might Be hard  :-\ oh well it's your choice  ;) I just saw Dilliger 4 they are badass, but I donno what that has to do with OFP Peace out Fellas!  ;D

UK_SKA_RULES

« Reply #439 on: 16 Feb 2003, 16:02:44 »
I just saw Dilliger 4 they are badass,

KUYJFGIUYR!!!  LUCKY MAN!!!  Im going to see the ataris on wednesday, I dont like them though :-\ Dead Kennedies/Buzzcocks + FAT tour in April, Decon in May, HITS in June.  Also loads more ;D.  I'll shut up now.

Like I said in another topic, BAS is one of the only reason Im still intersted in Flashpoint.  This'll be awesome.

Is there going to be any regular infantry/Marines made in your Army/Marines projects?  Sorry if its been asked but I havent got the time right now to look through the whole topic :-\

Skaven

« Reply #440 on: 16 Feb 2003, 19:18:49 »
Guys, the Delta and Rangers have been released, please report in this thread for feedback  ;)
http://www.ofpec.com/yabbse/index.php?board=15;action=display;threadid=6434

and you can download them here  ;)
http://www.concept-5.com/ballistic/default.asp

it hurts me, but I gotta lock my own thread to let the feedback one opened only  :-\
ow well... Topic Locked Skaven  >:(   ;D