Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: BAS MH47 released  (Read 16275 times)

DeLiltMon

Re:BAS MH47 released
« Reply #60 on: 07 Jan 2003, 13:52:42 »
I think it flies fine, it's a big ole beast and it can take a while to respond but you've just got to bear that in mind - the first time I tried the demo mission I flew into the mountain cos it didn't climb as fast as I expected, then the 2nd time I came into the LZ too fast and crashed into a house, but I just put it down to needing more practise - been a while since I flew any choppers  ;)

Offline Cplme

• Former Staff
« Reply #61 on: 07 Jan 2003, 16:15:51 »
yeah but lilty are you a pilot mate no your a bullet stopper   ;D if i can bring the thing down at 48 mph and land with out dammaging any part of the chopper and then take of by under shilka fire and just take a few hits (3 or 4 and it is a big beast aint it) then i must be the best pilot that exist in OFP hehehehehehehe  ::) ;D 8) :joystick: :toocool:

Eviscerator

« Reply #62 on: 07 Jan 2003, 16:23:30 »
heh Cplme youve gone from going 56 knots to 46mph, ofp actually uses kph so unless you have a supercomputer for a brain you are only going 46kph and 56kph

Offline Cplme

• Former Staff
« Reply #63 on: 07 Jan 2003, 17:18:52 »
lol you all know what i mean it was some fast speed anyway.... and yeah i got a super fast computer but you if you ever go play mp on ofp.nz they will tell you how gud i am as a pilot taking shilka rounds from 2 shilkas pulling thru it without any dammage and brining in the troops savely so they can get the job done and still give em covering fire while under fire.. hehehehehehehehehee  ::)

DeLiltMon

« Reply #64 on: 07 Jan 2003, 17:19:30 »
Lol, I'm pretty good at stopping bullets, I got pretty good at flying choppers when I tried making my own mission, flying about picking out a good spot for it - which was incidentally the reason I decided to start making addons cos I had Bibmi's original Marines and there wasn't any other Brit kit about. I'm pretty good at driving vehicles now after all the testing I've been doing, incidentally the 110 just about fits in the back of the MH-47, it bounces about a bit when the roof touches, but the armed Wolf, being lower, should slip in a treat (Matron  ;))

DeadMeatXM2

« Reply #65 on: 07 Jan 2003, 18:08:40 »
lol, yes indeedy the wolf fits (all landrovers will fit, with v1.1 - because all landrovers fit irl...and the bit of fire geom that causes the problem has been removed)

Offline Messiah

• Honourary OFPEC Patron & Drinking Buddy of Wolfsbane
  • Honoured Contributor
  • OFPEC Veteran
    • Project UK Forces
« Reply #66 on: 07 Jan 2003, 19:33:29 »
lol - i once landed it at 56, and also had a good deal of lateral speed going on - touched down and the thing flipped upside down - jumped out, ran to the back and openend the ramp and hid inside as the bird came under a barrage of machine gun fire - shot the ruskies through the windows - was a great laff  ;D
Proud Member of the Volunteer Commando Battalion

Offline Cplme

• Former Staff
« Reply #67 on: 08 Jan 2003, 00:41:25 »
Well messy you should be in the SAS then shouldnt ya lol.. I'll go see some guy that I know who was ex SAS and se if he can smugle ya in...  ;)

Offline Messiah

• Honourary OFPEC Patron & Drinking Buddy of Wolfsbane
  • Honoured Contributor
  • OFPEC Veteran
    • Project UK Forces
« Reply #68 on: 08 Jan 2003, 01:40:38 »
lol - i know a bloke who is ex sas - works at my school - used to be a signalman in the SAS - complete nutter  ::)
Proud Member of the Volunteer Commando Battalion

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #69 on: 08 Jan 2003, 06:05:19 »
Lol, I'm pretty good at stopping bullets

I really Good at stoping Bullets, I'm a frickin' bullet magnet, they come from all around just to be stoped by me!  ;D  :) :-\ :-X

Diepvriezer

« Reply #70 on: 12 Jan 2003, 14:05:27 »
Where can I download the BAS MH47 ???

WTFonslaught

« Reply #71 on: 12 Jan 2003, 14:34:35 »

Mr_Shady

« Reply #72 on: 12 Jan 2003, 15:41:20 »
Blimey, the more I play with this baby the more I love it! The minigun is great for rooting out that b*stard sniper who refuses to stop killing the ground troops, and the heli handles like a flying truck...  :D
Now I'm really excited about the MH60s  :)

If you want a laugh, find a nice cliff, whack a ramp on it, get someone to hover a MH47 with the ramp open nearby, then get on the KLR250 and see if you can jump in the back  ;) Of course I seem to die messily a lot of the time, but maybe I'll be able to pull it off when we get our hands on the script to let us move around inside   ;D

Diepvriezer

« Reply #73 on: 12 Jan 2003, 16:42:11 »
The cliff with the church on it at Davle (Nogova) should be good for it :P

Why can`t I get a jeep in the back of the chopper? I used the cargo version :\ plz help me

registered_fugitiv

« Reply #74 on: 13 Jan 2003, 05:41:02 »
read back a couple of pages