Just a side note, if playing on DEV -> CTD in the very first cutscene when the camera starts to move with the text about 2021 financial crisis still on the screen.. There were couple of split second freezes and then CTD.
I'm assuming some mod is not compatible with the DEV version or somesuch..
I usually launch the game on dev because it's on SSD and the stable is on insanely slow (way slower than regular) storage HDD...
Anyhoo, still have absolutely no interest to read the BIOs of the main characters, dunno why, somehow it just feels boring
- Nice touch with the selfie as recon pic (was actually thinking of that when I suggested the pics)
- I have waypoints now, yay!
- In the cutscene where they watch the news about auto-elite in the last POV shot of the TV (behind someone's shoulder or something) the TV shows the news in German
- The shake killers task is now easily passed; still ran out blindly, and managed to box myself in into the neighbor's fenced yard but gladly they didn't follow me there, got killed though because foolishly ventured too close to the house when going for the next task -> seems the shortened cutscene thingy works, at least with the uncle stuff.
- In the same mission I can put on a police uniform but seems that the baddies still immediately recognize me. Dunno if anything can be done about this though. In the following cutscene I have the default clothes on again, but in the next mission (the police station) I again have the police uniform on.
- Police station went without a hickup.
- Well, other than I got wounded in the previous mission enough to require a medic (FAKing yourself doesn't make the guy stop moaning) so now I seem to be in need of FAK on the start of each following mission; was at the beginning of the police station mission and now on the beginning of Manos..
I'm assuming there's a bug in Manos because when I get the task to find Costa he's standing right next to me, he actually came back right after the shooting started, he just walked into the walled-in Manos' backyard from the broken wall opening in it and I thought he was a baddie first and shot him but he was unwoundable..
I did have to reload the save after Manos gets shot because got killed a bit later, maybe that breaks up something
If I go where Costa is supposed to be the escaped guy is there and the conversation with Costa still plays as normal.