Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: BAS Deltas and Rangers Released!  (Read 23731 times)

DeadMeatXM2

Re:BAS Deltas and Rangers Released!
« Reply #135 on: 03 Mar 2003, 23:08:40 »
yeah, promises.  Sorry deadmeat, but after what you guy's did with your previous addon I'm a little sceptical (It was worth the waiting, though)

How do you mean?

If you are refering to the long wait on the Deltas/Rangers... that was due to several reasons... but we have no need to apologise to anyone for that, the situation was explained, and the addon delivered... for free

Have you looked at that crashed blackhawk? (my previous post)

Indeed... we MAY look into it...
« Last Edit: 03 Mar 2003, 23:10:37 by DeadMeatXM2 »

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #136 on: 03 Mar 2003, 23:28:35 »
I have an Idea, how about we NOT B(yell)h at BAS any more, they released the Deltas and Rangers I'm happy about that  :) (Smile) and if we keep complaning about the past we won't get any where and we all know how TS can be he may get up set and not release any more stuff, that would make me mad  >:( (angry face) and sad too  :'( (emo tear) but any ways at DeadMeat don't worry about what others say and take this message to your superiors:  We can hold all day if we must just remember No One Gets Left Behind  ;D

Cpt. FrostBite

« Reply #137 on: 03 Mar 2003, 23:50:21 »
How do you mean?

If you are refering to the long wait on the Deltas/Rangers... that was due to several reasons... but we have no need to apologise to anyone for that, the situation was explained, and the addon delivered... for free

Yo!! No offence, dude!! I said it was worth the waiting(I LOVE it, really). I know why it took so long (I've been waiting since the very first screenshot form skaven, so I know all about it).  I think I wrote it a bit like an insult (like it was your 'fault' that it took so long), but I didn't mean that.

on the blackhawk; You said it would be 'not long now' some time ago; you decided to change the model even more and 'not long now' was changed to a few moths. I know you only try to make the best of it, but sometimes it seems you just keep finding things that can be changed. This is a good thing, but was a liitle bit disapointing (We get a better bird, but it takes longer). So every time you say it takes a bit longer, it's a good and a bad thing. In my post I was focusing on the bad thing, sorry.

I apologise to you and the other members of BAS. I should not have posted it. The progress on the Rangers/delta-pack can not be compared with the MH-60L. I appreciate what you do for the community 'for free';

And remember you don't do it completely for free; you make a lot of people happy with your work(yes, including me), and that's worth a lot.

Cpt. FrostBite

« Reply #138 on: 03 Mar 2003, 23:53:22 »
sorry punker. Read my previous post. I apologise to the community

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #139 on: 04 Mar 2003, 00:17:44 »
I wasn't aiming that ONLY at you that's for all of us, even me!  ;D I just hope BAS will release a gnarly assed bird, sometime, before my computer Dies  ;D which will be soon  :P "Dude, yer gettin' a Dell" and a headache!

Cpt. FrostBite

« Reply #140 on: 04 Mar 2003, 00:22:30 »
Back to the topic;

to BoNeCoLLeCer
And Seals how is that going can you give some info what weapons what vehicles would be there in the pack

The crane m4 is in use with the DEVGRU; Naval Special Warfare Development Group. These are seals (i think) so expect this one to be included.

see this link for pics of the DEVGRUin afghanistan (and of the crane M4);
http://www4.aixgaming.com/opend/devgru

it's a very interesting site with alot of pics. Not only on afghanistan, but also about other conflicts and training.

Eviscerator

« Reply #141 on: 04 Mar 2003, 01:32:21 »
Back to the topic;

to BoNeCoLLeCerThe crane m4 is in use with the DEVGRU; Naval Special Warfare Development Group. These are seals (i think) so expect this one to be included.

« Last Edit: 04 Mar 2003, 01:37:49 by Eviscerator »

Cpt. FrostBite

« Reply #142 on: 04 Mar 2003, 10:33:17 »
Thanks evi, but  I was indeed aiming at that pic. That's why I mentioned the crane M4. I thought Bonecollector visits your site as well, so I didn't mentioned that the pic was on your site. It looks great!

Heners_UK

« Reply #143 on: 04 Mar 2003, 12:47:55 »
I've been playing through the Delta campaign on your site... all very entertaining. The models and weapons are great.

One thing I've noticed, is that (on my machine at least) there is a sound bug with the mp5 aimpoint which makes the gunshot repeat until you start walking again. Doesn't happen with auto fire, just single shot. This may merely be a prob with my computer, yet it does only happen with this one sound file, everything else is fine.  ???

Cheers, as ever, for the great addons.  :thumbsup:
Could you mirror that somewhere?? Or contact me and Ill do it

registered_fugitiv

« Reply #144 on: 06 Mar 2003, 00:48:37 »
I was surfing the net and game across this
http://thebayonet.com/stories/022103/02.html
Its a new lightweight shotgun that can be attached to the M4 be cool instead of the masterkey in the current weapons pack specially if u had standalone version like in the pic

The_Dude

« Reply #145 on: 06 Mar 2003, 02:40:09 »
Not sure if this is the right topic, but quick question about the MH-60L
Is repelling going to be a feature on it?

BoNeCoLLeCToR

« Reply #146 on: 06 Mar 2003, 20:40:13 »
Not sure if this is the right topic, but quick question about the MH-60L
Is repelling going to be a feature on it?
I realy hope they will include it in the all the choppers they make ;)

Cpt. FrostBite

« Reply #147 on: 06 Mar 2003, 21:23:17 »
I think they allready posted some things about repelling on their site some time ago;

They said that repelling isnot possible without a script, so maybe they'll write a script, but repelling will NOT be a "feature" on the BAS birds.

Eviscerator

« Reply #148 on: 06 Mar 2003, 21:40:12 »
They said that repelling isnot possible without a script, so maybe they'll write a script, but repelling will NOT be a "feature" on the BAS birds.

Yes it will...

Navy Captain

« Reply #149 on: 06 Mar 2003, 23:16:25 »
Am I hearing you correctly??? Repeling will be possible with the BAS birds????? will there be a 3D model rope??? or just people hovering twords the ground; like in other repeling scripts??????