Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: OFPEC Campaign  (Read 11493 times)

PBA12511

Re:OFPEC Campaign
« Reply #75 on: 29 May 2003, 05:30:48 »
So, maybe we should somehow not only use the training depot, but maybe intelligence depot to let other people know that this might get started up again, and we need as much support as possible (especially from OFPEC staff) to try and get it going again?

bmgarcangel

« Reply #76 on: 29 May 2003, 05:58:12 »
Look PBA, you gota understand first the utter stress and mayhem you know.  If we do this and we are successful in getting it up and one of us becomes the leader or something ( i don't know ) you'd have to stay in it and you'd have to work on your things and get it done on time.  In there last campaign everything failed because people got out of it and didn't turn in there homework on time  >:(

Offline Sui

• Former Staff
    • OFPEC
« Reply #77 on: 29 May 2003, 08:53:10 »
Hmm... You seem to think you know a lot about the old OFPEC campaigns... hard to figure since you weren't a part of them.

If you guys would like to make a campaign/mod, please go ahead. The community would benefit from another good one.

However until OFPEC staff members decide to start an official, affiliated effort, there will be no OFPEC campaign.

As I've said, feel free to make your own. But I'm afraid you can't go putting our name on it ;)

Anyway, this thread is way past it's used by date ::)

# Topic Locked