Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: OFPEC Campaign  (Read 11490 times)

Offline Noon416

• Old Bugger
  • Former Staff
Re:OFPEC Campaign
« Reply #45 on: 27 May 2003, 04:23:39 »
If more people drop out again then counter that by getting other dedicated people from OFPEC or somewhere else ... ...  It shouldn't of gone down, I don't know if you tryed to get other people but perhaps if you had then it might have stayed alive on maybe only 5 or 4 people.
Yes, they tried each time, and they added more enthusiastic and skilled people each time to replace those that left.

face the fears and problems instead of walking away from them  
... only up to a point.
Is it a realistic expectation that after two strong, lengthy, strenuous efforts and consequent failures, that a third will succeed where the other two efforts have already tread?

My advice (and challenge ;)) to you is this...
1. Spend the two weeks on your break making a large, high-quality campaign as part of your own assembled team.

2. Use that campaign to demonstrate to OFPEC your team's level of ability to be able to produce a campaign that we would be proud to have bear our name.

If you succeed then you might very well end up with the job of making our campaign (no promises though, not my end decision).
But on the other hand, at the very least if you don't succeed, you'll know why we have the attitude that we have.

Sound like you're up to the challenge?
"If a man talks in the woods and no woman hears him, is he still wrong?"

bmgarcangel

« Reply #46 on: 27 May 2003, 04:32:13 »
Sounds like a good challenge to me.  Only problem is, why hasn't my thing in the training depot come up yet?  I can't recuit if nothing is in the training depot, you know.

Oh and I have more than 2 weeks, more like 2 months and 3 weeks of summer vacation.  But that does not start till June 12th.   In the mean time, some alow me to get some stuff up in the training depot so I can recuit people.
« Last Edit: 27 May 2003, 04:33:39 by BMGARCANGEL <Brendan> »

bmgarcangel

« Reply #47 on: 27 May 2003, 04:48:37 »
I just got finished with a few more.  If someone can get those up and running too.  ;D

bmgarcangel

« Reply #48 on: 27 May 2003, 04:54:31 »
I'm now going to start getting a team together.  I'm also going to find people I know and see if they want to join in the fun.  

Noon, do you know anyone who could host a site for me?  

Thanks!

P.S. If I succeed, I might help you guys out if you still want a campaign for OFPEC, but then again I might go for someone else :)  :P
« Last Edit: 27 May 2003, 04:55:58 by BMGARCANGEL <Brendan> »

Offline Noon416

• Old Bugger
  • Former Staff
« Reply #49 on: 27 May 2003, 05:10:59 »
Noon, do you know anyone who could host a site for me?  
Use Google and try something like "Free webhosting". Or use the answer from your thread about the Beta Testing Forums. ;)

P.S. If I succeed, I might help you guys out if you still want a campaign for OFPEC, but then again I might go for someone else
That would be entirely your perogative, Brendan.
But then if you decided not too, it would defeat the intent of all the posts you've made here today, would it not?

bmgarcangel

« Reply #50 on: 27 May 2003, 05:43:32 »
I was just messing with you Noon.  If it shines and looks good then of course if you guys offer, I will accept :)

Offline LCD

• Former Staff
    • Everon Cartel
« Reply #51 on: 27 May 2003, 05:55:15 »
:wow:

som1 is realy full of himself

@ BMG - i tried ur 1st campaign nd it was missin som v. important things :P

@ Tomb - yea right - realese it just after da TMCM ::) :toocool: - dey r undergoin so much polishin dey r prooly shinin like da sun now  :o :wow:

LCD OUT
"guess being the community has downsides .." - cheetah
Help Perfecting Da Next Best Thing - O-Team Beta

bmgarcangel

« Reply #52 on: 27 May 2003, 06:09:32 »
LCD,

I created that campaign three months ago and i'm better now.  I have so much more skills.  SO one, i'm not full of it dude.  Two, you'd better watch out for my next campaign that is going to be released within the next 3 weeks.

bmgarcangel

« Reply #53 on: 28 May 2003, 00:05:22 »
I need people who can create a Korean Island and a Winter Korean Island, anyone know of somebody who can help me out here?

Iwesshome

« Reply #54 on: 28 May 2003, 00:11:11 »
@ BMGARCANGEL <Brendan>

Check out the Training Depot... The people you seek can be found there  ;)

IW

Note: People.... Isn't there a Korean Pack out now with people and island?
« Last Edit: 28 May 2003, 00:12:46 by Iwesshome »

Iwesshome

« Reply #55 on: 28 May 2003, 00:22:21 »
@ BMGARCANGEL <Brendan>

Found it... Click on the link and scroll all the way down and look for the title North Korean Army Pack 2! by Remo

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/index.php?newlang=eng

IW

bmgarcangel

« Reply #56 on: 28 May 2003, 00:29:28 »
Iwesshome, this is a Korean War MOD, 1950 - 1953, that war, not the modern one.    I'm talking when we still used M1 Garand rifles and Sherman tanks.   By the way I could use those weapons too.  But i'd like to get a team together and have us build it instead of using someone elses creation, you know  :P

Offline Noon416

• Old Bugger
  • Former Staff
« Reply #57 on: 28 May 2003, 01:11:17 »
*cough*

Off-Topic

*Cough*

bmgarcangel

« Reply #58 on: 28 May 2003, 01:28:45 »
You know, your campaign, did it use custom eveything ( aka custom units, vehicles, men, weapons, buildings, etc )?

Iwesshome

« Reply #59 on: 28 May 2003, 01:36:22 »
Noon,

Understood... just lending a helping hand and forgot to IM

IW