Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Landrover 110  (Read 48222 times)

Offline Davies1

• Members
  • Bugger this for a game of soldiers!
Re:Landrover 110
« Reply #45 on: 17 Sep 2002, 12:49:13 »
sod all has happened since you left an new hk pack has come out with some nice odds n sods on it and a marine pack which is all of interest to me.

good to see you have 02 in the bag. here's to another hundred odd posts of people dribbling to get their hands on a landrover. (including me)
Beer is the fuel for the Heavy Metal Engine.

DeLiltMon

« Reply #46 on: 17 Sep 2002, 15:07:12 »
Thanks Teeps, I'll have a look at that tonight.
Gotta get through work today first though, done alot of staring blankly this morning since I've forgotten how to do just about everything  ???

teeps

« Reply #47 on: 17 Sep 2002, 19:35:03 »
Ah, the joys of first day back at work!

Mr_Shady

« Reply #48 on: 17 Sep 2002, 19:42:31 »
I will sell my soul for you to hurry up LiltMon... or the soul of my sister, to be exact... lol

Just kiddin. Oh, and WTF is a Wolf? Anyone!?

OFF TOPIC

DeLiltMon, did u get my PM?  ???

Smudge

« Reply #49 on: 17 Sep 2002, 21:18:03 »
DeLiltMon- Welcome back from your hols! Bet you're chuffed to bits, especially being back to work-NOT!
Good luck with O2, I've got to uninstall everything from Codemasters and start again. Don't try to have O2 viewer open in a window, it doesn't work, but it won't open o2 again so you're buggered really. It seems to write something in your registry as well, so just uninstalling o2 doesn't work.

Mr Shady- a Wolf is the newest military version of the Landrover. Did you get my mail?

Smudge

Mr_Shady

« Reply #50 on: 17 Sep 2002, 21:52:32 »
Thanks Smudge. Yeah, I got your mail you pedantic git, lol. I appreciate all the input. Really.  :)

DeLiltMon

« Reply #51 on: 19 Sep 2002, 13:34:44 »
Progress!
I've finally had the chance to convert the model from Milkshape format to .3ds, which as far as I can determine is importable into O2, using my machine in work and the file is now winging it's way to my home e-mail address  :D
So now all I've got to do is work out how to use O2 and I'll be back on track  ;D

Offline Davies1

• Members
« Reply #52 on: 19 Sep 2002, 14:14:01 »
there's me special boy :)

DeLiltMon

« Reply #53 on: 19 Sep 2002, 15:13:58 »
I always thought I was special - the voices don't talk to everyone  ;)

DeLiltMon

« Reply #54 on: 21 Sep 2002, 00:38:33 »

[attachment deleted by admin]

DeLiltMon

« Reply #55 on: 21 Sep 2002, 00:40:04 »

[attachment deleted by admin]

DeadMeatXM2

« Reply #56 on: 21 Sep 2002, 01:15:17 »
Very odd, anyway keep it up Liltmon, as I WANT A LANDY.

Keep trying mate.

Definatly a supporter of all your work :)

DeLiltMon

« Reply #57 on: 23 Sep 2002, 12:20:19 »
I fecking hate computers I does, bl00dy things sulking  now after I tried getting milkshape to work on an old hard drive, must have knocked something loose whilst I was swapping them back and fore cos now it wont power up  >:( so now I've got to take the fecker apart again! GRRRRRRRRRRRR  >:(
However I found the source of the missing polygons this morning, they went AWOL when I did the export from Milkshape, so I'll be redoing that today (and I'll be actually checking the exported file this time) and trying my best not to throw my home pc out of the window tonight

DeadMeatXM2

« Reply #58 on: 23 Sep 2002, 13:04:47 »
lol, i had that problem when i put me new gfx card in, had to take the fecker apart 5 times to sort it!!!!!!

Anyway, don't give up mate, nice to see your still with it.

Offline Davies1

• Members
« Reply #59 on: 23 Sep 2002, 16:57:32 »
heh I hate pc's too. I got XP and it says that you can just update any version of windows with it instead of a clean boot. The only trouble is that it doesn't actually work and it keeps loading old drivers that are not compatible with XP- How testicles is that?
After losing a few hairs and draining a bottle or two of highly flammable substances I just clean installed it, arf, no problems so far (touch wood)

ON TOPIC: Good to see that the conversion to 02 is giving you grief because I had a hard day at work ;)

Seriously keep it up mate, too many people have disappeared off the face of the earth with their addons, i'm hoping to see some modern brit soldier addons for resistance soon too. I got an SAS pack, but the camo looks distressingly like diahrroea.
Later.