Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Ballistic Addon Studios Update Thread  (Read 192784 times)

Coporal_Punishment

Re:Ballistic Addon Studios Update Thread
« Reply #60 on: 28 Mar 2003, 05:25:21 »
Out of curiosity have you people finished the SOG pack and if you havn't when will you start your next pack which I believe is the marine pack ??? ??? ???

Cpt. FrostBite

« Reply #61 on: 28 Mar 2003, 10:25:22 »
That fast attack vehicle looked great (to bad you removed the link)

Monkey Lib Front

« Reply #62 on: 28 Mar 2003, 10:54:08 »
btw its BAS i think or Tigersharks

but i removed it cause you could see more than you should have if u do a little digging ;)

Monkey Lib Front

« Reply #63 on: 28 Mar 2003, 10:59:47 »

here you go i have hosted it instead.

registered_fugitiv

« Reply #64 on: 28 Mar 2003, 11:19:45 »
 8)
i cant wait for that

DeadMeatXM2

« Reply #65 on: 28 Mar 2003, 11:39:36 »
We don't condone hacking MLF... it will only end up with you having ...[pause] problems...

anyho... we [BAS] are not making an US Marines, but we are making helicopters and Vehicles for them. We are going to be supporting Sucheys Marines, as not only are they 100% up to date, but they are highly accurate too.

Eviscerator

« Reply #66 on: 28 Mar 2003, 12:53:26 »
« Last Edit: 28 Mar 2003, 12:53:59 by Eviscerator »

DeadMeatXM2

« Reply #67 on: 28 Mar 2003, 15:27:51 »
I was more referring to

i removed it cause you could see more than you should have if u do a little digging

Offline Cplme

• Former Staff
« Reply #68 on: 28 Mar 2003, 15:46:06 »
Ok if your not using the marines cos you going to support Sucheys marins is the same for the commanche you are wanting to make are you just going to support DKMs Commanche????

Vixer

« Reply #69 on: 28 Mar 2003, 17:12:31 »
Ok if your not using the marines cos you going to support Sucheys marins is the same for the commanche you are wanting to make are you just going to support DKMs Commanche????

no we make a Commanche ourselves...

about the marines.. we wont make any sucheys are very good

Monkey Lib Front

« Reply #70 on: 28 Mar 2003, 17:34:01 »
We don't condone hacking MLF... it will only end up with you having ...[pause] problems...

anyho... we [BAS] are not making an US Marines, but we are making helicopters and Vehicles for them. We are going to be supporting Sucheys Marines, as not only are they 100% up to date, but they are highly accurate too.

Er when did i hack, i removed the link when i discovered it, sorry maybe i should host the other pics i saw, er no i wont because i aint like that.

Coporal_Punishment

« Reply #71 on: 28 Mar 2003, 23:21:25 »
Foregive me if I ask you but is there a reason why so much of what BAS make so "classified" to the public.

DeadMeatXM2

« Reply #72 on: 28 Mar 2003, 23:49:26 »
yes MLF, we appreciate that :)

simple answer Coporal_Punishment:

1) It stops people asking "when will *insert addon name here* be done?"

2) It stops people stealing ideas (you have to admit it is nice to pioneer things that no-one else has done/been able to do)

3) For both of the above reasons it reduces the pressure on us, as we aren't constanly being hounded about addons that may only be in initial development... afterall they didn't build rome in a day...

Cpt. FrostBite

« Reply #73 on: 28 Mar 2003, 23:55:26 »
well, BAS said that some people complained that they posted new things to early and that thay had to wait forever for them to be released. So BAS changed policy (As the US just did in Iraq; they started using a well-known and effective way af attack; CARPET-BOMBING, Yes, finally) and post pics of their thing when it is almost finished.

They don't want the whole shit-load of posts either. It would just put more pressure on the team.

On MARINES;
Suchey's marines are VERY high quality. So that's why they support it by making for example the UH-1N.

On the Comanche;
They announced it, so they'll make it. (they never annouced making marines). DKM made the Comanches in a different colour scheme, so they wouldn't have a comanche that looks just like ones mde by others

Hellfish6.2

« Reply #74 on: 29 Mar 2003, 03:51:56 »
I'm happy to hear that you guys are supporting Suchey's Marines. Is there any word on cooperation with Earl's weapons?