Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Ballistic Addon Studios Update Thread  (Read 192783 times)

Strangelove

Re:Ballistic Addon Studios Update Thread
« Reply #75 on: 29 Mar 2003, 11:21:28 »
Not sure about the Comanche. The DKM one is more or less perfect but I for one haven't used it in a mission as it's future tech and ain't in service  ::)

Understandable that you'd want to complete it, however, if work has already been done.

Now, if you really wanted to press our buttons, you'd trump Klink and squeeze a Harrier out before the Falkland's Mod...  ;)

Vixer

« Reply #76 on: 29 Mar 2003, 12:30:34 »
Not sure about the Comanche. The DKM one is more or less perfect but I for one haven't used it in a mission as it's future tech and ain't in service  ::)

Understandable that you'd want to complete it, however, if work has already been done.

Now, if you really wanted to press our buttons, you'd trump Klink and squeeze a Harrier out before the Falkland's Mod...  ;)

why before falklands mod... we could also co-operate with falklands and reskin to a USMC version maybe but we dont have time for making future plans we are busy enoug now  :)

Strangelove

« Reply #77 on: 29 Mar 2003, 13:18:47 »
Aye.

Well, given that Klink did a US version of his Skyhawk anyway I would have thought he'll do the same with the Harrier.

Coporal_Punishment

« Reply #78 on: 29 Mar 2003, 16:08:46 »
Yeah hopefull klink would do the same as he did with the skyhawk, release it in Marine colours.

Offline Messiah

• Honourary OFPEC Patron & Drinking Buddy of Wolfsbane
  • Honoured Contributor
  • OFPEC Veteran
    • Project UK Forces
« Reply #79 on: 29 Mar 2003, 20:34:36 »
as far as i know, the harrier is only gonna be released with the mod.... or thats what ive heard... so would only be in UK colours.... maybe klink has changed this idea...

and anyways... the Harrier the uk used in the falklands is an older version of the current marines GR7 version.... lots of changes and some noticable changes...
Proud Member of the Volunteer Commando Battalion

Cpt. FrostBite

« Reply #80 on: 29 Mar 2003, 21:12:05 »
correct. The nose is very different.

But, please people; this is off topic.
This is still the BAS update thread, not the BAS possible-addons-suggestion thread. I'm sure they appreciate suggestions on their current project, but suggestions about an completely new project is not something to be discussed in this topic (and I don't think that's what they want to see. They're bussy enough with their current line of projects). Keep in mind that their working on a whole shit-load of projects right now.

SpclFrcsSnpr

« Reply #81 on: 30 Mar 2003, 01:36:01 »
I was just trying to get some new anims for an addon that I am making, and I went to the official forums to see what they had. I found a thread that has the config in it, and thats just what I needed, and there it said that I should look at th config of the MH-47 so I go and de-pbo it and look at config but I didn't find the CFGMoves section. Then I goto the site and find the download link isn't there. I went there cause I figured that I had an outdated version of the MH-47. But my problem is that when the guys get in as cargo they just look as if the are gettin in when they are supposed to be sittin. I will try to solve this but help is appreciated. The guys circled are supposed to be sittin
« Last Edit: 30 Mar 2003, 01:47:05 by SpclFrcsSnpr »

SpclFrcsSnpr

« Reply #82 on: 30 Mar 2003, 06:13:58 »
I figured out my problem. I feel so dumb. I just had one of the anims written wrong.

Coporal_Punishment

« Reply #83 on: 30 Mar 2003, 14:58:17 »
I also figured out the reason why they aren't sittin. Well they are BAS delta and we all know how alert BAS delta is they don't want to be caught of their guard sitting down ;) ;) :D

aimpoint

« Reply #84 on: 30 Mar 2003, 16:13:51 »
hi every1
just sumin bas might want to consider  ;)
ive read several places that the NIGHT STALKERS us m68 aimpoints on the pintal mounted miniguns on there mh47 & mh60 so thats sumin else u could put on the O and u could have personal weapon e.g a m14 :D and gunner sitting on the side on the mh60 like u did on the littel bird sure sum1else has said that b4 o-well and lastly R u guna put the new NIGHT STALKES helmet on the new pilots if u dont know wat the hell they r i can get u a pic but im sure u already know about them  :)
AIMPOINT
« Last Edit: 30 Mar 2003, 16:15:56 by aimpoint »

futurehornetdriver

« Reply #85 on: 31 Mar 2003, 04:59:58 »
looks like BAS might have some decent competition in the MH-60 category...

Coporal_Punishment

« Reply #86 on: 31 Mar 2003, 05:55:41 »
Hopefully they will but I doubt it I mean BAS have tricks up their sleeves.

Cpt. FrostBite

« Reply #87 on: 31 Mar 2003, 13:30:29 »
competition???????????????????
No I don't think it will even come close to the model of BAS. BAS RULES!

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #88 on: 31 Mar 2003, 23:53:42 »
Wher'd You Get that Hawk?

futurehornetdriver

« Reply #89 on: 01 Apr 2003, 01:32:20 »
it came from a polish site...so I couldn't really see a release date...they also seem to be workin on a USAF Pavehawk and USN Seahawk.....I'll be glad when the community can get their hands on these...they've been long wanted....here's the site..

http://www.of.fpp.pl/

and look near the bottom of the page they look GREAT  ;D
« Last Edit: 01 Apr 2003, 01:34:19 by futurehornetdriver »