Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Where can I get the original (not custom) OFP faces that comes with the game?  (Read 1586 times)

Offline Sharpshooter279

• Members
Where can I get the OFP face templates? It should be in the OFP directory, but I can't find it. I'm trying to look for "face7" which is Peter V.

I want to customize it so I can make it camo.

-Sharpshooter279

Offline savedbygrace

• Intel Depot
  • Administrator
  • Be swift to hear...slow to speak...slow to wrath.
I've sifted through the unpboed files as well as searched online but can't locate any templates other than the one offered in the past. I can only suggest copying the face of 7 onto the template and going from there. The camo can work well to hide imperfections.

Face list

OFP FAQ with face template

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Offline bedges

• Administrator
    • OFPEC The Editing Center
Find the .paa attached.

Face textures are located in <your ofp game directory>/Dta/Data.pbo (you'll need to depbo it) and all begin xicht_

In order to tell which xicht_ file belongs to which face, take a look in the CONFIG.BIN in the <your ofp game directory>/bin/ folder and search for "face".

And finally, in order to visually determine which face you want match with its xicht_ file, I recommend Artak's excellent face resource.

Offline Sharpshooter279

• Members
Thanks so much!! The only problem I had was how to view a paa file. I solved the it by getting TexView2. :D

http://www.ofpec.com/addons_depot/index.php?action=details&id=35