Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Mando Missile ArmA for ArmA2  (Read 32968 times)

Offline Evilhomer75

• Members
Re: Mando Missile ArmA for ArmA2
« Reply #60 on: 06 Dec 2012, 23:52:40 »
hey there mando, great mod, been a fan of your work for a long time now.
but to the point, is there ANY WAY at ALL, to use your reload/loadout "truck" with out the having load everything else ...... dont get me wrong  :confused: i have no problems figuring out your mod, but i do have some --CENSORED-- for clan members "in cant figure out this..... i cant figure out that"  and currently your's is the best loadoutselector out there...... yes there is F2F's A.L.S.S. but that does not give all the different loadouts with glt missilebox. is there anyway you can help ??

ill be most thankfull

Regards EvilHomer75

Offline Brock Samson

• Members
« Reply #61 on: 16 Jan 2013, 11:31:25 »
Howdy, first off, thank you for your time ion putting this mod together. I do however have a problem and could use your help.

I have Arma 2, CO, BAF, PMC, and ACR. I am using Steam. I put all my mod folders in the Arma 2 folder with the @ prefix per the recommendations. I recently tried adding the mando missiles mod. I have copied the missions to the missions folder. I have placed the @mma folder and @mma_xeh folder into the Arma2 folder and the key into the key folder. When I try to start either Arma 2 or OA, I get a pop-up window that reads:

'Include file mando_missiles\mando_missile.h not found'

and then the game does not load.

I have found the file in the mando_missiles folder inside the mma_script_suite.utes folder. I have searched multiple forums but this seems to be the place to go for help. Help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Offline savedbygrace

• Intel Depot
  • Administrator
  • Be swift to hear...slow to speak...slow to wrath.
« Reply #62 on: 16 Jan 2013, 16:20:59 »
Hey Brock, welcome to OFPEC!
"Include" is a command located in the description file.
Have you read the Readme where it explains how to setup your Description.ext file for your mission? It appears that you have to add the #Include line to the file.

Offline Brock Samson

• Members
« Reply #63 on: 17 Jan 2013, 14:28:09 »
Hi there. Thank you for the reply. We may have to take this Barney style because I'm not really tracking here. I am not creating a mission or anything. I got this error just from adding the basic @mma folder and key to arma2. I need the mando missiles mod for some of the other mods I am using. Once I added the mando mod (the same way I added the other mods) I got the error mentioned above. Just trying to play the game after adding this mod gave me that error when I try to play the game now. Thanks for your help btw.

Offline savedbygrace

• Intel Depot
  • Administrator
« Reply #64 on: 17 Jan 2013, 22:48:41 »
No problem pal. Have you entered the proper mod call into the executable that you are double clicking to start the game?
-mod=@mma;@mma_xeh

Offline Brock Samson

• Members
« Reply #65 on: 18 Jan 2013, 05:46:15 »
steam took away the option to start combined ops so you no longer enter the mods that way. they are in the expansions menu upon start up and after the first time you enable them they stay on. no more long executable mod string.

update: when I remove the @mma and @mma_xeh folders along with the Benny Edition 2.07 folder, I can get arma to work. Is there an issue with the 2 working together?
« Last Edit: 18 Jan 2013, 08:40:26 by Brock Samson »

Offline savedbygrace

• Intel Depot
  • Administrator
« Reply #66 on: 19 Jan 2013, 20:34:44 »
There is always that issue but I could not for certainty declare one or the other in order. I can only advise you to try Mandos missiles without the Benny mod and/or vice versa and see if that resolves the conflict. I'm sorry I can't be of more help to you.