Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: MP Mission: Death Squad v. Extraction...  (Read 964 times)

Offline Kundich

• Members
  • "Habit is the daily battleground of character."
MP Mission: Death Squad v. Extraction...
« on: 03 May 2005, 15:37:48 »
I've started working on a conept, principally for use with WGL Mod, but I suppose it's the idea I'm most interested in pitching here.  Let me just say, I'm a big fan of objective-based missions.

The mission is well-armed SF v. poorly-armed FIA on Malden (at Chapoi in the current incarnation).

The principal objective of SF is to preserve the lives of a group of civilians, who have hidden themselves around the buildings of the town, until a helo-extract can be arranged.

The principal objective of FIA is to prevent extraction of the civilians by eliminating them.

The extraction will occur at a relatively random time at a spot designated by SF leader.  Once all living civilians are away, the mission will end.

Since I expect a mixed score, i.e. partial objectives by both sides, I have developed a scoring system that will handle partial objectives being met, so there will never be a doubt for score junkies about who wins.

There's some other little features I'm trying to work out for greater flexibility by PLAYERS.  Any thoughts on the concept?

Thanks,
ADM

Offline Kundich

• Members
  • "Habit is the daily battleground of character."
Re:MP Mission: Death Squad v. Extraction...
« Reply #1 on: 03 May 2005, 19:10:21 »
Just thought I'd clarify that it is MP/COOP compatible.  The FIA, although relatively poorly armed, outnumbers SF by a factor of about 2.5:1 in the current concept.

Thanks,
ADM