Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Codepad 1.0  (Read 11727 times)

Swatdog

Re:Codepad 1.0
« Reply #30 on: 02 Sep 2005, 04:53:24 »
I know this has been out for a while, but I would like to commend you on your excellent work.

Offline OFPfreak

• Members
  • Who is da operation flashpoint freak now, freak?!
    • OFP NFS mod
Re:Codepad 1.0
« Reply #31 on: 07 Sep 2005, 06:50:52 »
wow the most amazing thing of this script is the litle base in the demo mission  ;D!
ofp nfs REBORN! All new nitro, neon, customized cars, off-road, on-road, rally, bikes, racer models and more!
ofp nfs's homepage

Offline Gruntage

• Missions Depot
  • Administrator
  • How do I get outta this chickensh*t outfit?
Re: Codepad 1.0
« Reply #32 on: 12 Dec 2011, 21:39:28 »
Does anyone know if this is still available to download somewhere? It looks like a really good feature and I'd like to incorporate something similar into one of my missions

Btw sorry for making a post on such an old topic, I wasn't sure whether to make a new topic or not
"But one thing I can tell you from not just OFP but life in general:  criticism is directly proportional to quality. The more criticism a mission receives, the better the outcome" - macguba

Walter_E_Kurtz

Re: Codepad 1.1
« Reply #33 on: 13 Dec 2011, 01:07:06 »
Firstly, it should be noted that Blanco recovered version 1.1 from his hard-disk.

There's a copy in the Editors' Depot with a readme added by RichUK (though that's just a cut-and-paste job on the first post in this thread, and makes promises about a version 1.2 about which I can find nothing).

Offline Gruntage

• Missions Depot
  • Administrator
  • How do I get outta this chickensh*t outfit?
Re: Codepad 1.0
« Reply #34 on: 13 Dec 2011, 09:10:37 »
Thanks W.E.K  :D Guess I should have looked in the obvious place before making a post lol  :)
"But one thing I can tell you from not just OFP but life in general:  criticism is directly proportional to quality. The more criticism a mission receives, the better the outcome" - macguba