Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: [SP]Sounds tutorial mission  (Read 2144 times)

Offline ahmed117

• Members
  • The 3d!t0R -=I.S.I=-
[SP]Sounds tutorial mission
« on: 01 Dec 2011, 09:55:45 »
Sir I just prepared a mission, namely "Radio Sounds tutorial" in this little mission I have mention some voice talks as well as some radio commands, so that the new comers can understand how to put sounds in their mission.I don't wanna sell this mission. I am just ....kinda donating this mission, for the new comers.
*Author: Ahmed Azher
*Version: v1.99
*Required addons: (No addons required for OP flashpoint version 1.99)
*Mission description: In this mission there is a small couple of radio command chats, and face to face talking with .Lip files,Just extract this mission in your user missions.
*Features: Easy tutorial for putting sounds in OP flashpoint.
*Known bugs: (None)
*Change Log:(None)
« Last Edit: 01 Dec 2011, 11:33:26 by ahmed117 »
The 3d!t0R            -=O.F.P.E.C=-                                                         -=I.S.I=-

Offline Aldo15

• OFP-addict
  • Former Staff
    • My OFP missions
Re: [SP]Sounds tutorial mission
« Reply #1 on: 02 Dec 2011, 00:08:45 »
Here (this is the right place for yout tutorial guy)

Cheers,
Aldo15
« Last Edit: 02 Dec 2011, 00:12:08 by Aldo15 »
My OFP stuff
FMF Project by Aldo15. Coming soon.
If in the high school or university, Teachers add a new subject about how to make scripts, missions, for ofp. I'd be number one of my classroom

Offline savedbygrace

• Intel Depot
  • Administrator
  • Be swift to hear...slow to speak...slow to wrath.
Re: [SP]Sounds tutorial mission
« Reply #2 on: 03 Dec 2011, 01:02:57 »
Again, welcome to OFPEC. I don't want to discourage you ahmed117, but this submission is neither a tutorial nor a mission. It is closer to a mission but could certainly use some polish to improve it. Tutorials are structured to teach others what you are demonstrating or attempting to express and this does not even come close to a universal standard of teaching. You could submit it as a Beta mission in our forums but you would have to export it to pbo before doing so.