i mean imdb.com  ;D

djackl

Re:Movie
« Reply #106 on: 17 Sep 2004, 08:37:45 »
It took you a while to remember that lol  :o

Gooner861

« Reply #107 on: 20 Sep 2004, 16:55:03 »
Sadly im gonna have to say that i can't carry on with this project cos of a couple of reasons:

1) Just started production of a new Civil War Campaign which will take alot of my OFP time, plus im still working on the sequel to my first mission Final Strike (trailer out soon  ;D ). So really i don't really have the time to carry on with this  :'( .

2) This is more important than the first on so i dnt know why its number two  ??? . School, yes good school. Important year for me so i have to stay on track with my studying to get the grades i want.

3) This project won't start for absolutely ages, quite frankly i can be bothered anymore with it. Its been good and all but i'll leave it to u guys to carry on and make a good movie.

Good luck with it all, i'll be keeping close eye on it  ;D

Cheers

Gooner

djackl

« Reply #108 on: 20 Sep 2004, 18:33:04 »
ready to swoop down and claim the credit for it  ::) hehe jk

xenofanes

« Reply #109 on: 21 Sep 2004, 12:40:10 »
You have the script ready yet, djackl? If you have, would you mind sendingt it to me so I can start scripting?

djackl

« Reply #110 on: 21 Sep 2004, 17:31:04 »
It won't be ready for a while I am completely swamped with coursework etc. The basic story is pretty simple, so maybe you could pass the time by making some sort of trailer for it  ;D

xenofanes

« Reply #111 on: 25 Sep 2004, 20:25:52 »
Despite my effort, this project hasn't made any progress. I think it's best that we postpone the work til novermber, and then we'll see who really wants to make this dream come true..

djackl

« Reply #112 on: 25 Sep 2004, 22:53:09 »
you'll be pleased to know that i have (finally) started writing the script. I might have it done by november ready for production  ;)

djackl

« Reply #113 on: 26 Sep 2004, 09:58:30 »
Xeno, if you want I can send you the first few scenes, and then you can start making them (because i reckon the first few scenes will take the longest to make considering we need to figure out what map this will be on and all the units that will be used) rather than make it all at one?

SilentHunter_764

« Reply #114 on: 27 Sep 2004, 00:28:35 »
Hey there.

I am also going to give this up, it was a fun idea but nothing has been done about it in over 2 months.

Plus i got school work and stuff to worry about, too.

LK

xenofanes

« Reply #115 on: 27 Sep 2004, 09:15:53 »
I hope you're not refering to me LooseKannon, cause I haven't given up.
Send me what you've got ready, but I can't decide which islands to use before I see the whole script.
By the way, are we all (you and me djackl) agreed on using Fraps and Premiere?

djackl

« Reply #116 on: 27 Sep 2004, 19:07:18 »
I've sent you what i have done so far, and yes i do agree.

djackl

« Reply #117 on: 01 Oct 2004, 22:09:41 »
Xenofanes, if you are reading this, then what is the status of production so far? I want to see the prologue so i can tell what i can or cant do in the rest of the film so im not going to continue writing until you are done.

xenofanes

« Reply #118 on: 08 Oct 2004, 12:10:09 »
Let me see if I understand you correctly, I'm the only one scripting this thing?
If that's the case, then this movie won't be ready for at least 3 months!
I have to be honest with you; I haven't done anything about it so far  :-[. I was thinking I'd start scripting when I receive the whole script, but now I guess I can start this weekend!
By the way, the prologue was amazing, but as I already told you in the mail I sent you, there are some things I need to figure out..
I noticed you're using hotmail, are you also using MSN messenger? if you are, maybe we could discuss some things there-it would be a lot faster. I don't use xenofanes_op@hotmail.com for my MSN messenger and I don't want to write that adress here so maybe you can send me yours and I'll add you to my contacts...

xenofanes

« Reply #119 on: 12 Oct 2004, 18:01:42 »
Now we 've finally gotten this project on the move; addons are downloaded and scripts are being made!
At the moment we are looking for american and russian (east-european) voice actors - we can't continue without these! Read more at:

http://www20.brinkster.com/xenofanes/movie.htm

or send me a mail directly to xenofanes_op@hotmail.com