Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Movie  (Read 18887 times)

Gooner861

Re:Movie
« Reply #75 on: 11 Aug 2004, 13:18:52 »
Hi there, thanks for the replies. Sadly nothings being dun at the moment, were all busy with other things and i aint heard nething frm the other guys  :'( . So for now the project has halted.

Gooner

djackl

« Reply #76 on: 12 Aug 2004, 09:45:41 »
argggh very frustrating, i really feel like doin an ofp movie but everybody else loses interest after a while, i have a whole story written waiting for somebody to come and make it into a movie for me cause im useless at making stuff on ofp  :-\

Gooner861

« Reply #77 on: 12 Aug 2004, 13:37:25 »
Yeah is frustrating at times but i have to admit i have lost a little interest in it to.

Go ahead and put down any ideas u have, i'm willing to read em.  ;D

Thanks for the interest.

Gooner

U.S Orava

« Reply #78 on: 12 Aug 2004, 14:58:27 »
Hang on there and dont give up, the idea is great. i would really like to see a ofp movie

Gooner861

« Reply #79 on: 12 Aug 2004, 22:35:38 »
Thanks u can log in on the forum provided if u want (althought no one EVER goes on it, the last proper message left apart frm djackl, was early july!!!) Doesn't mean u have to make nething u cud just help with ideas.

The more people the better.

Cheers

Gooner
« Last Edit: 12 Aug 2004, 22:38:34 by Gooner861 »

djackl

« Reply #80 on: 20 Aug 2004, 12:40:30 »
Such a shame that nobody wants to get involved in this, just when i thought i might be able to show off my music collection...  ::)

Oh btw, I have a story written and its just waiting for somebody to turn it into a movie, I'm not sure who we will need to do that though, and if anybody is willing anymore?
« Last Edit: 20 Aug 2004, 12:45:50 by djackl »

Gooner861

« Reply #81 on: 20 Aug 2004, 14:38:27 »
Hi djackl, is a shame but thanks for ur interest. Reply to my IM and we'll see  ;D .

Cheers

Gooner

Gooner861

« Reply #82 on: 29 Aug 2004, 00:16:58 »
Rite well this thing has just totally collpased. Forum doesnt work and i aint heard a thing frm anyone. If ur interested in helping me out contact me gooner861@hotmail.com.

Cheers

Gooner

OrangeLeader

« Reply #83 on: 29 Aug 2004, 05:53:11 »
The Forum does work just no one is using it.

djackl

« Reply #84 on: 29 Aug 2004, 09:26:46 »
Me and Loosekannon are it seems. I think we need to get a list of the crew we are gonna have before we start even trying to make anything. To date the only person I have seen who has made a halfway decent movie mission is xenofanes so maybe we should ask him first

SilentHunter_764

« Reply #85 on: 30 Aug 2004, 09:12:47 »
Yeah, is it only me and Djackl still interested?

Anyhow we got some new ideas up, i think we cna solve this and go to using that

LK

xenofanes

« Reply #86 on: 02 Sep 2004, 20:06:17 »
You say you have the story written, djackl. Send it to me and we'll get this thing started, I mean this discussion has gone on since april and nothing has been done  :o As I already told you djackl, I'm shooting another movie (not in OFP) 11.9-15.9 so until then I can't give you my full support. Don't worry about the fact that there are only 3 of us on the team, the work would've been quite a lot more difficult if there had been 33!
I understand you're not used to camerascripting? I don't know about you loosekannon, but maybe you and I could take care of the technicals and djackl could take care of the leagal stuff (permission from addon- and scriptmakers) and get voiceactors.
One more thing; there are two ways of making this movie:
We can spend months scripting the thing so the happenings are perfectly timed with the camera and with the music.  :(
The other, more simple way is to make a lot of short scripts, capture the happenings with Fraps and then cut it together with Adobe Premiere. Personally I prefer the later one as I already have the licensed Fraps 2.0 and also know how to work Premiere. This way the result would be a somewhat larger file to download, but it would be of perfect quality, it would do the same thing every time it's played and the audience wouldn't have to download all the addons (we would be able to use ALL THE ADDONS IN THE WORLD!).  ;D

OrangeLeader

« Reply #87 on: 02 Sep 2004, 20:35:52 »
Usind Fraps sounds like the best idea, becasue the addons are one of the parts that would make or break the movie.

djackl

« Reply #88 on: 03 Sep 2004, 19:11:41 »
Yeah, unfortunately i'm slightly busy with other projects at the moment (i'm resident ideas man for the Battle Royale Mod :)) but i'll get down to finishing up the story soon.

Gooner861

« Reply #89 on: 03 Sep 2004, 21:35:47 »
I'll still here if anyone wants me  :'(  :'( . Bit busy at the moment though with school coming up plus alot of work still on my new mission. But still interested  ;D .

Gooner