Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Helicopter pilot carrer  (Read 6097 times)

The Helipilot

Re:Helicopter pilot carrer
« Reply #15 on: 14 Apr 2004, 21:55:55 »
Gyus you taumatise me   ??? ??? Strange pb with m60 and sebnam_1a... did you do this manipulation with sebnam_1a ? On my addons I've nothing else than Sebnam pack so I don't know what's wrong... BTW I had a pb when creating an intro (before briefing), it tell me missing addon sebnam_wp, but I have it... strange strange strange...

Second though :  ;D you had pb with the m60 tank or the m60 machinegun ? if it's the tank (and same with m113) it's due to this sebnam_1a that you didn't put in your addons folder. I checked and this pbo give vehicule data ( armor, weapons...) and you will need it in fact because vhen you will be fire at by a pt 76 (3d model of BMP1) it will not be the same damage with "normal" PT76 armement than BMP guns.
Anyway tell me if it solve the pb otherwise I'll reinstall OPF just to be sure...

So for now I restart my campaign by the beginning  ;D and the "mission" one is ready for beta-testing; sending it right now to Onix and O'neil.

To O'Neil : got your message about voices; so it's up to you, you can begin right now !! :D :D with mission one (I have to change some callsign in the ready missions). If you know radio procedure that's ok but if you need help on it give me a call : it should sound reallistic ! Same for music...

Concerning my script for flying notation, it works with speed but I can extract the altitude...working on it... but it's great, the second "mission" ( still in school) is a dream !!! I can wait to send it to you  :P :P, just have to solve this pb with altitude !

O Neil

« Reply #16 on: 14 Apr 2004, 23:28:57 »
Lol, I dunno actually how to make "radio" in OFP, what I do is make a sound file (.ogg) of a radio & make it a SOUND in ofp . . . ok for you ? DW the radio sounds good.

(O'Neil
PS: Just sort4ed out the prob, gonna try & test it again now or soon

O Neil

« Reply #17 on: 15 Apr 2004, 00:16:53 »
Well, just got the mission going, only played 1/2 of it though. It's a cool mission, good atmoshpere !

Anys, I was just wondering if I could do the cut-scenes for it as well ;) I attached a sample if your interested ;)it was for ECP

(O'Neil

The Helipilot

« Reply #18 on: 15 Apr 2004, 00:18:05 »
Ok , where is this mission"New Dawn", I will check your work  ;D ;D ;D

and check your bow !

The Helipilot

« Reply #19 on: 15 Apr 2004, 00:20:29 »
My God, if you also want to make the cut scene, I'll kiss your feet  ;D ;D because for me it's the most boring to do...

O Neil

« Reply #20 on: 15 Apr 2004, 07:55:19 »
Lol, cut-scenes IS what I do, usless at mission making . . . I take it you looked at the intro cut-scene ? ;)

Anys, I'll re-do the cut-scenes & send em back to ya & see what ya think. (I'll have to e-mail them if they'll have radio sounds in em cause they'll be more than 50k)

(O'Neil

Edit: Might I also suggest that you look into your missions because I'm getting that sebnam_1a error again with that new mission you put up.

I've also come back & played the repair mission (I modified it to work & saved it as a mission .pbo again) to find it came back with the same errors :S
« Last Edit: 15 Apr 2004, 08:03:18 by O Neil »

O Neil

« Reply #21 on: 15 Apr 2004, 08:34:17 »
Na sorry man, I can't get the new mission working either, it says that I'm missing SEB_M163Vulcan . . . deleted the refrence to that addon & it comes up with the same thing.

...might I suggest you do the whole thing in NORMAL units (Except the main parts like the helicopters) THEN when were done, convert them into their rightfull addons ? Providing you make sure no-one else gets the same errors ;)

(O'Neil

The Helipilot

« Reply #22 on: 15 Apr 2004, 23:35:33 »
No good this pb...anyway I will convert my already done missions with normals units then reinstall opf with sebnam and follow the read me included that's all.  :'(

I saw your intro : You're the man I want  ;D that's great !!

Be ready I've a great mission coming ! No ennemis but really difficult ! I love this missions. I just have to write a good briefing and check some of my script and that's all.I'm even satisfied by my intro and cut scene  ;) but sure you can do better.

I suggest you to train hard on low flying  :D :D

O Neil

« Reply #23 on: 16 Apr 2004, 00:41:09 »
Cool, well, I've started a promotion cut-scene with custom music, when I finished I'll give it to you.

I've got 1 week of holiday left, then I'll be at school again, so I'll be a lil busy at that time ;)

(O'Neil

The Helipilot

« Reply #24 on: 16 Apr 2004, 12:34:36 »
ok I think I solve this pb about sebnam_1a
try this one

but it's a pity : you miss all new armement on Charlie vehicules

The Helipilot

« Reply #25 on: 16 Apr 2004, 23:07:10 »
Mission n°2 of the "Low Level Hell" campaign is ready to beta test and in your box. Normally there's no this pb with sebnam1a anymore.
So now test, make voices, make cut-scene and intro......euh that's all for now.... ;D ;D

and tell me if you reach 2300 pts... :D :D

DBR_ONIX

« Reply #26 on: 20 Apr 2004, 17:02:34 »
I had a quick look at the first mission lastnight (Not all of it, it was kinda late)..
I FOUND sebnam_1a ::)
When you extract the SEBNAM zip.. there is a folder with addons for ofp/addons, one for ofp/res/addons, and ofp/mission, and the usermission files..
Theres the CoC mine pack in the root of the folder, and a readme.... Next to that is sebnam_1a!!!! ::)
If you still have the orig zip, open it up, and have a look ;)
If not, I can send it to you (it's only 174KB) :P

Anyway, I'll look at the other mission you sent tonight as well, hopefully :)
Who thought up this "24 hour day" thing.. I want more hours...... :P:P

- Ben

The Helipilot

« Reply #27 on: 20 Apr 2004, 23:31:14 »
When you extract the SEBNAM zip.. there is a folder with addons for ofp/addons, one for ofp/res/addons, and ofp/mission, and the usermission files..
Theres the CoC mine pack in the root of the folder, and a readme.... Next to that is sebnam_1a!!!!

That's exactly what I wanted to explain but due tomy poor english....no one understood  :'( :'(

Anyway : I reinstaled OPF with only the sebnam2 pack( without sebnam_1a) because I had a pb with BAS addons mixing everywhere...cost me a mission  :'(

The second training mission is on final, expect landing in 24h (brief and some tests just too be sure)

O Neil

« Reply #28 on: 22 Apr 2004, 06:29:08 »
Soz to but in, just wanna ask what is the name of the campaign ? is it Low level hell ?

Just . . . thought I'd ask a stupid question.

(O'Neil
PS: Almost finished the promo cut-scene, helipilot knows about it

O Neil

« Reply #29 on: 02 May 2004, 04:11:59 »
lol, too late. I've madre the promo cut-scene, & posted up on the news sites. Should be coming out soon.

They've all got links to my site too, where it's already up:

http://www.freewebs.com/tranalicus2/cutscenevault2.htm

(O'Neil

PS: got school now, so it may take a while to get things back from me, soz :S