Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: More Buildings  (Read 5546 times)

KyleSarnik

Re:More Buildings
« Reply #45 on: 23 Oct 2003, 03:59:15 »
Still having troube with that config? Well if my method didn't work then im all out of ideas.....

Kaliyuga

« Reply #46 on: 23 Oct 2003, 04:06:33 »
 No not at all Kyle....  we're going to use the method you suggested..  just haven't had the time to implement it...  

Our team (all three of us) have real life obligations as well as making addons.. just like everybody else...

It's very possible that it will be finished by the weekend... as I stated ;)

I was just answering Splinter Cell's question.

:cheers:

Kaliyuga

« Reply #47 on: 29 Oct 2003, 08:45:03 »
 Just wanted to update a little..  

thanks to one of my fellow Mod Members Waterman....  I've got some first rate textures for the buildings..

I'll toss up some pics for ya soon.. I'm just playing around with different patterns.. and  adding some more objects to the police station such as tables for the interrogation rooms and a radio area as well..

I've scaled down the size slightly as well to make it fit in a little better with the existing buildings out there.

:cheers:

Offline Wadmann

• OFPEC Patron
  • I'm the next evolutionary step after a llama!
« Reply #48 on: 29 Jan 2004, 00:10:37 »
Whatever happened to this project?
I read on the EC forum that you would start working on it again after the sub and island were released.
Any new information on this addon?

Wadmann
Check out my Camouflage Collection! New items added 31 July 2005.

Kaliyuga

« Reply #49 on: 29 Jan 2004, 00:41:19 »
 Now Asmo and I are working on the bikers from Klink and Tomb, but rest assured these buildings are still around on my HD and lookin better than ever due to some cool new texturing..

Kaliyuga

« Reply #50 on: 03 Mar 2004, 22:09:31 »

Offline SEAL84

• Members
  • Always lurking
« Reply #51 on: 03 Mar 2004, 22:43:16 »
Lol sweet....be sure to include a custom "hit with bar stool" animation for those drunken brawls. :cheers: :noo: :beat:

Homefry31464

« Reply #52 on: 04 Mar 2004, 04:05:33 »
Excellent pics.  So thats what your pic in your sig is from, looks good!

Kaliyuga

« Reply #53 on: 04 Mar 2004, 04:47:27 »
 Thanks for the kind words guys..  shouldn't be too much longer before I'm able to release a few of these buildings.. ;D

Kaliyuga

« Reply #54 on: 05 Mar 2004, 06:39:22 »
Lol sweet....be sure to include a custom "hit with bar stool" animation for those drunken brawls. :cheers: :noo: :beat:

Yeah.. what if you made a gun that looked like a barstool and just used Strokegun?   seriously.. I'd do it.. lol ;D