Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Landrover 110  (Read 48243 times)

Mr_Shady

Re:Landrover 110
« Reply #120 on: 19 Oct 2002, 16:14:18 »
 :-[

I'll just, uh, clean that up... and then I'll get my coat...

DeLiltMon

« Reply #121 on: 20 Oct 2002, 01:13:16 »
Right, I've put some newspaper down this time  ;)
Got a few pics this time:
Outside with windows!

DeLiltMon

« Reply #122 on: 20 Oct 2002, 01:14:32 »
Inside front, part textured:

DeLiltMon

« Reply #123 on: 20 Oct 2002, 01:15:39 »
Inside rear, again part textured:

DeLiltMon

« Reply #124 on: 20 Oct 2002, 01:18:10 »
And the results of me throwing a grenade at it  ;D
I forgot to mention above but I've changed the universal black and green textures to custom ones and I think they look a hell of a lot better.

DeadMeatXM2

« Reply #125 on: 20 Oct 2002, 01:37:45 »
It's looking real good lilty, sign into msn, or pm me, and i'll speak to you about shadows and the like ;)

BoNeCoLLeCToR

« Reply #126 on: 20 Oct 2002, 02:19:00 »
Nice landy m8 seems very good  ;)Are you plannig a cabrio version to of it a open version ???

Frosty

« Reply #127 on: 20 Oct 2002, 09:57:19 »
Can't Wait for this baby ;D

Mr_Shady

« Reply #128 on: 20 Oct 2002, 16:14:07 »
*stands on the newspaper before going *splurge* *

Offline woofer

• Members
  • Honi Sout Qui Mal Y Pense
« Reply #129 on: 20 Oct 2002, 23:34:59 »
Very nice
Digging around today found a picture of a LR next to a russian jeep thingy for proportion.

:tomato:

DeLiltMon

« Reply #130 on: 21 Oct 2002, 12:59:50 »
Nice landy m8 seems very good  Are you plannig a cabrio version to of it a open version  
Don't see why not, after all it's just a case of removing the roof(or all of it in the case of a pinkie  ;)),  it'd be nice to have a gympy to stick on it too  :D

Thanks for the pic Woofer should help alot with the scaling  :D, did they want your SA80 or were they happy to stick with Mikhail Kalichinkov's creation?

Thanks to DeadMeat and his steb by step, idiot proof instructions over MSIM it now has a very low poly LOD and a shadow! The list of things to do gets ever smaller, just gotta finish texturing the inside, do the other detail LODs, finish the geometry LOD and add all the nice Czech names to make the wheels on the landy go round and round  :)
Oh and make the rear window transparent and I suppose I'd better replace the standard jeep steering wheel with one that's got Land Rover in the middle  ;) which means ALpha Channels  ??? which I still dont get  :( I don't suppose anyone could do me a huge favour and alpha up the textures if I send them the pics? Or failing that recommend a good tutorial (large print or pop-up book format preferable  ;)) on doing Alpha's in Paint Shop Pro.

Took me puter down my mates house yesterday and had a LAN game of OPF and found out that once more I suck at it :( cos I haven't played it for so long, managed to lead the squad straight into the line of fire of a Ruskie with a PK hiding in a bush, lost half of them in the first burst :(, so then I stole a BRDM and tried to run em all over :D Ah well practice time after the landy is finished - gonna have to run it in for the first 100miles anyway ;)

Offline Davies1

• Members
  • Bugger this for a game of soldiers!
« Reply #131 on: 21 Oct 2002, 17:46:12 »
*gives in to relentless pressure and joins Kooky*
*splurge*
Beer is the fuel for the Heavy Metal Engine.

Mr_Shady

« Reply #132 on: 21 Oct 2002, 18:19:33 »
*edges away from Davies1*

Dude, *splurging* is something that each man should do on his own. It gets very disturbing when multiple guys *splurge* together.

So no offence, I'll just stand in the corner until you stop.

Offline woofer

• Members
  • Honi Sout Qui Mal Y Pense
« Reply #133 on: 21 Oct 2002, 23:22:51 »
did they want your SA80 or were they happy to stick with Mikhail Kalichinkov's creation?

What? swap hard currency for one of them?

Lovely day that. This group of ruskies advancing on me with all that body armour and stuff, thought I'd parked in their space or something. They seemed upset when I took the mag off before letting em near it (strange that).

Anyhow a french APC turned up with troops sticking out of all the hatches. And they were loaded for bear. FAMAS, MG's, sniper rifles etc. Should have seen their faces when the ruskies went straight back inside after getting the pics

Back on topic, need more screendumps to *splurge* over (I don't think theres room on the floor)

Mr_Shady

« Reply #134 on: 21 Oct 2002, 23:58:54 »
Yeah, we're ankle deep in manjuice here