Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: War with Russia... and a twist  (Read 3843 times)

MorMel

Re:War with Russia... and a twist
« Reply #15 on: 19 May 2003, 11:25:37 »
Regarding to the current situation of the former USSR Reps, I can see them involving into a serious international conflict.

Sorry guys! "I can see them involving..." should be read I can't (<NOT>) see them involving.

I forgot to read before posting... :-[

Phantom

« Reply #16 on: 20 May 2003, 04:46:20 »
yes, dirty bombs, moremel.
your stupidity isn't my problem, it's yours.
if you can read, go read about a dirty bomb. then maybe you'll know why it's much scarier, BECAUSE IT'S VERY BLOODY POSSIBLE!

Offline Noon416

• Old Bugger
  • Former Staff
« Reply #17 on: 20 May 2003, 05:26:37 »
Okay guys, calm it down before people have to get hurt .... :hmm:

Dirty bombs are distinctly possible as described by Phantom, and have been a viable choice for a very long time.

In future:
MorMel, please gather evidence before outright dismissing someone's reply, especially in a manner which can be construed as very impolite.

Phantom, don't attack people in the excessive manner that you have. We've warned you before, so I don't feel I need to clarify the point.

Keep it civil, guys.
"If a man talks in the woods and no woman hears him, is he still wrong?"

Phantom

« Reply #18 on: 20 May 2003, 06:02:56 »
sorry noon.
it seemed like he was making me out too look like some kook, making stuff up. I wasn't going to just let everyone think i'm a kook.

MorMel

« Reply #19 on: 20 May 2003, 15:12:14 »
WHAT?? WHAT?? WHAT??

That is so fucking OFFENSIVE!!! What a hell. Don't you have any consideration? Instead of bullshiting, why don't you (regarding to undisciplinated OFPEC users, noone special) post usefull (even if low of originality) information and other stuff?? ???

I'm not english or american or whatever!!! Therefore there are many expressions I might missunderstand or use with other senses! I didn't mean to hurt Mr.Phantom, that's absurd!!!
Indeed, "Right Phantom... Dirty bombs." may seem an ironic, offensive expression, but in that moment I was thinking on it as a confirmation of Phantom's wisdom! >:(

Note: Of course I know about 'dirty bombs"! [The leader of chechenyan rebels threatened to blow one in a caucasian city.] They are premeditated to cause panic, rather than killing by radiation.

In NO way I'd EVER insult an OFPEC user. NO WAY!!! :'( >:(

Don't you guys know there are 'private messages', which can be used to solve missunderstoods?? It's better insulting privatly than publicly!!! (Even that can wound very deeply).

OK. I hope this won't carry any disciplinary consequences on someone who's trying to socialize in this great forum... Seems that sometimes there's no consideration.

Thanks Mr. Phantom, thanks A LOT.

P.S.: OFPGuys - Nextime, ignore such behaviour. It's not a good example for this forum.

Phantom

« Reply #20 on: 20 May 2003, 15:29:22 »
this is the second time i've seen you make excuses for other people misunderstanding what you've put. maybe you just need to be a bit more careful how you put things.
don't thank me, thank yourself, i didn't write what you said, you did. and don't try and use language as an excuse for why you use coarse language, i don't care about the language, but the mods might.

That is so f**king OFFENSIVE!!! What a hell. Don't you have any consideration? Instead of bullsh*ting, why don't you (regarding to undisciplinated OFPEC users, noone special) post usefull (even if low of originality) information and other stuff??
first you have a massive outburst, obviously directed at me, and then try and make it seem as if your not talking about me (noone special)

In NO way I'd EVER insult an OFPEC user. NO WAY!!!
Didn't you just do that?

Quote from: MorMel on Yesterday at  06:22:05pm    
Regarding to the current situation of the former USSR Reps, I can see them involving into a serious international conflict.

Sorry guys! "I can see them involving..." should be read I can't (<NOT>) see them involving.

I forgot to read before posting...
this is the previous problem with writing and not thinking i referred to before

Offline Noon416

• Old Bugger
  • Former Staff
« Reply #21 on: 20 May 2003, 22:58:19 »
*sigh*

::)

"If a man talks in the woods and no woman hears him, is he still wrong?"