Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Submission Error  (Read 1734 times)

Sgt. Milkman

Submission Error
« on: 25 Jan 2003, 04:18:28 »
Sorry, im kinda new here but I have had some problem submitting files. So as i submitted my mission, all the sudden it asked me to log in AGAIN and when i did log in again, my overview and all of my submission was gone! I tried to restart the upload process again but i got the error message

Error: A file with the same name already exists. /usr/local/www/ofpec/.upload/missions/.Ammo Ambush.zip

Im sorry but what does this mean??? Did i already submit the mission or something???

Anmac

Re:Submission Error
« Reply #1 on: 26 Jan 2003, 04:48:44 »

Thanks for the feedback.

Sorry but your mission isn't there.  I will look into the problem and get back to you.  Please hold off sending your mission until then.

:)

Sgt. Milkman

« Reply #2 on: 30 Jan 2003, 01:05:40 »
Still can't find it? Well i'll wait...  :(

Offline Kuro

• Former Staff
  • 2./FschJgBtl 251 Green Devils
    • VBS2 Mission Download Site
« Reply #3 on: 30 Jan 2003, 08:00:25 »
Hallo,

The same Problem happend to me

Yours
Kuro

Ace

« Reply #4 on: 31 Jan 2003, 18:07:39 »
Basically your session timed out and you were logged of from OFPEC (to avoid this click the Always stay logged On button on the logon popup page.)

But because you were already halfway into uploading the mission OFPEC created a space for your mission called Ambush.

Now you rename your zip file to something like "ambush1" and make sure you are always logged on and do the submission again. Should work

Anmac

« Reply #5 on: 01 Feb 2003, 07:13:14 »

The submission area had a small problem about a week ago, but we fixed it.

I have asked that your mission file be deleted from the server, but changing the file name would allow you to submit it again without any problems.

;)

Sgt. Milkman

« Reply #6 on: 01 Feb 2003, 17:14:57 »
Thanks for your help.  I will resubmit. I hope this mission is worthy enough for the trouble you went through to help[ me get it submitted.  :D

Sgt. Milkman

« Reply #7 on: 01 Feb 2003, 17:57:00 »
oops I think I submitted it twice, my bad. When you finish the upload process, are you suppose to go back to the user login screen??? If you are suppose to, I guess that means I submitted the mission.

Sgt. Milkman

« Reply #8 on: 07 Feb 2003, 00:10:07 »
i guess i have been forgotten...

Anmac

« Reply #9 on: 07 Feb 2003, 06:25:09 »

Not forgotten.

All is ok now isn't it?

I deleted the double submission... no big deal.

All is good with the world.

;)

Sgt. Milkman

« Reply #10 on: 07 Feb 2003, 23:32:50 »
Okay, thankyou, I just wanted to make sure if it was fixed. Thankyou for your help.  :D