Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: I also wanna submit a mission.  (Read 1903 times)

Offline ahmed117

• Members
  • The 3d!t0R -=I.S.I=-
I also wanna submit a mission.
« on: 01 Dec 2011, 08:51:45 »
Hello folks,
              I am Ahmed Azher from Pakistan.I have keen interest in mission editing of ArmA coldwar assault v1.99, thats the version I am working on. I have played the remarkable missions that are already saved on OFPEC with our member.Seeking those missions, I also got high passion to create exiting missions, But I don't know how to submit those missions so that they can be played by the public.
                                                             Waiting for other's reply..!!!                                         
                                                                                                                                     Ahmed Azher,
                                                                                                               ahmed.azher@rocketmail.com.
The 3d!t0R            -=O.F.P.E.C=-                                                         -=I.S.I=-

Offline Aldo15

• OFP-addict
  • Former Staff
    • My OFP missions
Re: I also wanna submit a mission.
« Reply #1 on: 02 Dec 2011, 00:03:58 »
My OFP stuff
FMF Project by Aldo15. Coming soon.
If in the high school or university, Teachers add a new subject about how to make scripts, missions, for ofp. I'd be number one of my classroom

Offline savedbygrace

• Intel Depot
  • Administrator
  • Be swift to hear...slow to speak...slow to wrath.
Re: I also wanna submit a mission.
« Reply #2 on: 03 Dec 2011, 00:01:57 »
Yes, welcome to OFPEC ahmed117. It's great to have more mission designers call OFPEC home. Please take the time to read the stickies in the beta boards before submitting your missions. We also offer timeless tutorials and other resources for mission editing in the various BIS titles. Have a look around in the Editors depot and sift through the forums for additional inspiration.