Here it is: Version 0.2
Most important Changes:
- Camera now flawless (even with ACE2. However if problems occur, please report)
- Starting the script from an existing C-130J as a pilot or copilot
- AC-130 is now able to fly to a new position (right-mouse)
- New sounds
- New crosshairs
- New controls
But see for yourself. ;-)
Everything is in the mission.Usage:
There are 3 ways to use this script:
1) Place an object of your choice in the editor (e.g. laptop).
In Init-line enter: "this addAction ["Call AC130", "ac130\ac130_action_map.sqf"];" (without " ").
Ingame the script will be activated if you start the object's action.
You will be asked to mark the point on the map around which the AC130 will fly.
2) Control an existing C-130J as a pilot and start the "AC130 Autopilot" action. The AC130 will fly at this location (just like in 1).
3) Be the copilot of an existing C-130J and start the "AC130 Camera" action. Note: You'll have to be in first person view to see the action. The action appears within 1 or 2 seconds.
You can change some of the scripts parameters (e.g. altitude, radius...) in the "ac130\ac130_start.sqf" function.Controls:
Move your Mouse to aim
LEFT MOUSE: Fire
RIGHT MOUSE: Set new Position
MOUSE WHEEL: Zoom
MOUSE WHEEL + SHIFT: Contrast
1 2 3 or ^: Change Weapons
F2: Enable/disable FLIR
F3: Change view
F4: Enable/disable night vision googles
F5: Enable/disable showing signal for friendly units
F6: Enable/disable showing vehicles on Hud
F7: Enable/disable showing waypoints
Multiplayer support avaible in version 0.3. Stop asking, please Thanks to:
Kremator and Cyborg11 (beta testing)
Please give me some feedback and have fun,