Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: MP briefing driving me nuts  (Read 1269 times)

Offline nito

• Members
MP briefing driving me nuts
« on: 22 May 2007, 21:26:16 »
Hi all.
I'm working in this multiplayer mission and everything but the briefing works like it should.
The problem I have is with the objectives; the mission is a coop with two sides playable, East and West (BLUFOR and OPFOR), and the objectives kip on messing things up. It makes the other sections of the briefing (the custom ones) appear all in the main page, the objectives for East and West appear on both briefings, not how it should work.
I been cheking out many tutorials for MP briefings and as far as I know I haven't done nothing wrong. I used templates, I un-PBOed some custom missions from OFP, and some of the oficial MP missions from ArmA to use as examples and even templates, but nothing works OK.
I quote the damn thing below an please God, be one of you guys the one to spot the problem with this bloody briefing.

If any of you can help I would very much apreciate it.
Thanks
« Last Edit: 22 May 2007, 21:28:45 by nito »

Offline Mr.Peanut

• Former Staff
  • urp!
Re: MP briefing driving me nuts
« Reply #1 on: 25 May 2007, 19:48:52 »
You might want to take a look at BAS_f here. It comes with MP briefing templates.
urp!

Offline nito

• Members
Re: MP briefing driving me nuts
« Reply #2 on: 29 May 2007, 15:04:40 »
Ah, thanks, it looks very interesting :good:
I downloaded it and I'll try it now. I deleted the objectives anyway, because I was in a hurry to send that mission to the clan, but I think I'll update it and release a public one with the objectives in it.
Thanks for the info. :good: