Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: hmmm - will reviewers download?  (Read 1126 times)

Offline Messiah

• Honourary OFPEC Patron & Drinking Buddy of Wolfsbane
  • Honoured Contributor
  • OFPEC Veteran
    • Project UK Forces
hmmm - will reviewers download?
« on: 20 Oct 2002, 14:40:58 »
im full of questiosn today -  ;)

heres one for ya - i have a BIG mission by 56k standards and ive pretty much uploaded the final version to my website - this is the version i want to get reviewed - now the upload took me over 1 hour and i was wondering would the mission depot staff download the mission - as long as i sent an email with the usual stuff and it contained the correct info?

this just saves me, and no doubt many others, the pain of sending again... i reckon you wont, but its worth a try since it could be a good idea... you already download the addons, so why not the missions..

but since i havnt seen the new system at the mission depot maybe you have this in place or no emails are sent...

cheers.
Proud Member of the Volunteer Commando Battalion

Offline Wolfsbane

• Former Staff
  • Rubber Duckie! Mah rubber duckie!!
    • OFP Editing Center
Re:hmmm - will reviewers download?
« Reply #1 on: 20 Oct 2002, 20:08:14 »
No.

You must upload your Mission to the Website. This is the same policy for Addons as well, our Reviewers will not review -anything- that has not been uploaded into our Database.

This is for many reasons, but mainly because the Reviewer would have to upload it anyway, to make it valid with the system, and so, due to the amount of work, we ask that the Author do the little bit of work involved in Uploading.

Thanks.
The greatest days, with the greatest people.. OFPEC.. The friends are never forgot.

Offline Messiah

• Honourary OFPEC Patron & Drinking Buddy of Wolfsbane
  • Honoured Contributor
  • OFPEC Veteran
    • Project UK Forces
Re:hmmm - will reviewers download?
« Reply #2 on: 20 Oct 2002, 23:08:49 »
cheers big guy - i think my curiosity has been satisfied for the next month or so...

cheers.
Proud Member of the Volunteer Commando Battalion