Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Mission ideas needed for a campaign  (Read 1387 times)

Offline bardosy

• Honoured Contributor
  • campaign designer
    • CartooDiv
Mission ideas needed for a campaign
« on: 14 Sep 2005, 08:56:43 »
The situation is not new. A little island near to Norway, half is occupied by Soviets and half occupied by US. Both power use this island for submarine base.

The main character is a Delta Force member who stucked in the Soviet zone and join to the Resistance. I know the situation is old, but you can tell new stories in it. Have you any job for a Delta Force member equipped with Checz AK?

E.g. The resistance members are engineers and teachers and they can't execute three russian officers, but the professional can this...  ;D
Fix bayonet!

Offline Trapper

• Honoured Contributor
  • I'm a llama!
Re:Mission ideas needed for a campaign
« Reply #1 on: 14 Sep 2005, 12:54:13 »
What about a little bit different story?

Island is fully occupied by the russians, and the player is the only (or one of few) military advisors that unofficially supports/trains/accompanys the local resistance on the island.

As far as I know these guys would be Army Special Forces / Green Berets. - It's close to James Gastovski's job in the Resistance campaign, but this time he would have do all the work alone, without a local leader like Viktor Troska.

Offline bardosy

• Honoured Contributor
  • campaign designer
    • CartooDiv
« Reply #2 on: 14 Sep 2005, 13:10:53 »
But I completed the first two mission with intro/outro, briefing...
And I want to made the story through... But I can use your idea with elite trainer for rookie freedom fighters.
Fix bayonet!

Offline RangerX3X

• Members
  • Ranger, out.
    • RangerX3X
« Reply #3 on: 20 Sep 2005, 14:11:25 »
Have you any job for a Delta Force member equipped with Checz AK?

E.g. The resistance members are engineers and teachers and they can't execute three russian officers, but the professional can this...  ;D

I would develop missions around the DF operative teaching these engineers and teachers their new trade, such as conducting raids, intelligence missions, etc. At some point the teacher, if he wants to liberate his/her island, will need to lock and load.
Ranger, out.