Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: "Escape from everon" campaign  (Read 1279 times)

Dagon

"Escape from everon" campaign
« on: 11 Sep 2005, 03:45:26 »
Recently, I've been turning over an idea in my head to make a tie-in campaign to the CWC one - a sort of "story extension" which details stuff going on in everon during the initial russian invasion.

A small base (the one you blow the tanks up after destroying the fuel dump on the blackop mission half way through the game) holds a small training camp for soldiers, much like the one on malden.

(Speaking of which - should I put the training grounds in the back areas of the base next to the helipad, or should it be located in a completely different area?)

Being highly isolated, the main form of communication between Everon and Malden at this time is the occasional supply helicopter - no inter-island communication is possible for the most part.

Anyways, starting with a minor skirmish on the beach, it becomes more and more apparent that, indeed, the russians are invading. Since the player and his side will be vastly overwhelmed in numbers, they must resort to guerilla tactics to survive.

Eventually, the game will culminate in a battle for the Everon airstrip, attempting to steal the helicopters there and escape to Malden, informing the NATO/US forces there of the invasion of Everon and to prepare their own island for the attack.

Anyways, the thing is - for the most part, I can make all the missions myself as I've got a fairly good idea of what to do with them. But I need voice actors - a lot of them, too, as while there will be only two "player characters" in the game (at this time), the players' commander will have a lot of lines in particular that will need recording.

Offline MachoMan

• Honoured
  • Former Staff
  • KISS, Keep it Simple Stupid
Re:"Escape from everon" campaign
« Reply #1 on: 11 Sep 2005, 10:08:57 »
So are you looking for ideas or voice actors?
« Last Edit: 11 Sep 2005, 10:09:04 by MachoMan »
Get those missions out there you morons!

Dagon

« Reply #2 on: 11 Sep 2005, 14:03:27 »
Voice actors would be good, and any suggestions would be taken into consideration - but mostly at this point I just want to know wether the idea of the campaign is plausable or not.

Offline LukieTee

• Members
« Reply #3 on: 13 Sep 2005, 16:56:16 »
I think its a very good idea and i can try out some of the voice acting if you want a younger voice (15) up to you dude