Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: C&C (continued from mission ideas)  (Read 8806 times)

JFK

Re:C&C (continued from mission ideas)
« Reply #60 on: 11 Nov 2002, 20:02:26 »
im gettin sum sounds for the orca sum time soon, its got a light already but i need to put it forward
plus i need it to take alot less time to get in the air
and i need to get rid of the cargo/gunner bit

Guyver NOD

« Reply #61 on: 12 Nov 2002, 01:18:16 »
I'm trying to make a NOD Pyramid from Tiberian Sun if your interested JFK or boixx. This is my first time makeing a 3D modal, so it could take some time to finish.

Also if you need anyone to test any modals that have been made, I'll be willing to test them for you. To see if there is a problem with them that you might of missed. That sort of thing.

bioxx

« Reply #62 on: 12 Nov 2002, 03:37:24 »
I finished retexturing the m113 so that it looks like the GDI apc.just a lil more stuf and it'll be done. btw when am i gonna get those files JFK?

JFK

« Reply #63 on: 12 Nov 2002, 21:01:54 »
thats wud be gud guyver NOD

Guyver NOD

« Reply #64 on: 13 Nov 2002, 01:14:25 »
Got some pics of my NOD Pyramid, had some help from a friend, CBFASI. At the moment I have one problem that you can walk though it, but my friend is working on it.

There is two pics, one at night and one at day.

JFK

« Reply #65 on: 13 Nov 2002, 19:21:48 »
 ;D ;Dlooks gr8!!!

;D

the sounds will arrive soon i hope, then i can send it off for texturing, ill sned those files to bioxx in a few mins whem im finished typing this  ;)

nxt project is a hand of nod

and can somebody make a red light? like a street light for the NOD bases, it wud look gr8!!

JFK

« Reply #66 on: 13 Nov 2002, 22:45:12 »
files sent

nxt project is the weapons

hey guyver NOD? can u go inside that temple, or even just into a little corridor or not??

even if ya cant its gr8

Guyver NOD

« Reply #67 on: 13 Nov 2002, 23:55:01 »
No you can't. Like I said befor, it's my first modal. In Tiberian Sun it is a missile complex.

So when I get better I hope to turn it into a missile complex.

I am going to give you the p3d file when its done, so your welcome to put corridors and rooms in it if you want.

bioxx

« Reply #68 on: 14 Nov 2002, 04:45:17 »
Hey ppl I will be away off and on for a lil bit. kinda semi grounded at the moment. but as I said i will be on and off for a bit

JFK

« Reply #69 on: 15 Nov 2002, 22:13:31 »
have you got the files yet bioxx???

im still waiting on the orca sound files, i have no idea how long it takes so ill just have to wait

then i need some one to texture it

JFK

« Reply #70 on: 17 Nov 2002, 15:29:13 »
ok......news

i still havnt even got acknoledge ment from the sound guy

and iv got rid off the NOD men, coz i have found a nice model from SWAT3 i think it is, and it looks like the NOD solierds alot more, but because its paa/pac texturs, someone else needs to texture them, so if anyone is interested, post here dnt email!!!!

thx

JFK

« Reply #71 on: 20 Nov 2002, 19:09:30 »
orca sounds on the way

Guyver NOD

« Reply #72 on: 21 Nov 2002, 00:56:41 »
JFK when you have a working version of the Orca with the sounds could you send it to me please? So I can have a look.

My NOD pyramid could be a while, my friend who is helping me with it hasn't had the time to try and fix the problem.

Offline Sefe

• OFPEC Patron
  • Former Staff
« Reply #73 on: 21 Nov 2002, 14:42:30 »
Hmm, I'm wondering how this thread could survive that long without getting locked.

This thread is off topic for various reasons:

First of all, OFPEC concentrates on realistic addons from WWII until the modern times. C&C is science fiction which is deemed off topic in the OFPEC forums.

Secondly, this thread has been widely used for private conversation between forum members. Please use our private messenger system for that in the future. Thank you.

So, even if the thread has grown quuite big and nobody has locked it before, I'm sorry that I now have to be the bad guy who says:

Topic locked.