Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: C&C (continued from mission ideas)  (Read 8807 times)

JFK

Re:C&C (continued from mission ideas)
« Reply #15 on: 23 Oct 2002, 22:29:59 »
ok........answer those questions. hmmmmm

k i gotta read down the page to see what thewy were

(cough)  bioxx, ill send the pics again, and i wud like to join ur team, better to have sum help lol.

crunchy ( ??? ) well, the original units are a bit borings, they would just be retxtured officers for the most part, so I guess im doing what they did in renagade, tiberian sun NOD units with oringinal buildings, i think its the best mix, coz i love that red :)

JFK

« Reply #16 on: 25 Oct 2002, 14:32:17 »
ok
lots of stuff done

i now have:

a normal soldier
an officer with minigun
an rocket soldier (need to tweak his attacks abit, he hisitates when firing on people)
a sniper (i have new textures for him ,but he doesnt seem to want to use them)
a Nod jeep with new textures. the guns r all oxygen edited, im getting new sounds out of renagade or C&C for them and renaming them

JFK

« Reply #17 on: 27 Oct 2002, 11:51:06 »
i have finally got some pics!

cheers Guyver NOD!

Guyver NOD

« Reply #18 on: 27 Oct 2002, 18:08:00 »
Are you going to make all the NOD units? If so how do you plan to make the Stelth Tank? Or are you going to not bother makeing it cloak?

It just that if you are and can make it cloak that would be one of the best units ;D

JFK

« Reply #19 on: 27 Oct 2002, 23:25:39 »
well
is it possible to have one oxygen model, then from a command ingame, to switch to the other oxygen model, so i cud make one see-thru and one not, lol

the trouble is, im not bad at modeling, its the textures, configs and sumtimes making them soldid that i cant do >:(

bioxx

« Reply #20 on: 28 Oct 2002, 00:15:10 »
Hey guys sup, I am researching the possibility of making it cloak, but right now i don't think that it is possible. Sorry guys but it looks like the cloaking device in the stealth tanks are going to have to be permenantly broken. hehe. oh well. till next time  
             Bioxx

JFK

« Reply #21 on: 29 Oct 2002, 13:03:14 »
update:GDI barracks just needs textures and sum tweaking in the oxygen department (my fault lol  ::)) and i have a very new and pliminary stealth tank model

JFK

« Reply #22 on: 29 Oct 2002, 20:25:24 »
the model has been replaced with another better 1 which wats his name is texturing, god iv forgotten....... :-[

HuNtEr-exz

« Reply #23 on: 31 Oct 2002, 12:59:09 »
update (yes no one knows me im new on the team) the stealth tank will be cloaking

Guyver NOD

« Reply #24 on: 31 Oct 2002, 13:09:47 »
 ;D Thats good to hear, the Stealth Tank is one of my faviout units other then the Banshe and Recon Bike.

And is there any chance of getting a pic of it to look at?

JFK

« Reply #25 on: 01 Nov 2002, 14:30:14 »
is there anyone who is good at texturing out there who would be willing to make textures for the GDI barracks?

HuNtEr-exz

« Reply #26 on: 02 Nov 2002, 10:43:46 »
nah the stealthtank was finsihed.... but we are making a new one cause it had a few bugs (mainly it shot backwards lol) bnut the new one will be better than ever! ps we NEED a texture dude

JFK

« Reply #27 on: 02 Nov 2002, 12:30:30 »
not ONLY did it shoot backwards, it had the new and improved turret that flipped when u tried to turn it!  ;)

bioxx

« Reply #28 on: 03 Nov 2002, 01:47:35 »
I am in the process of makin a Turret like those in nod bases but since i am a little bored I am going to work on a Tiberium refinery which I have about 40% done so far.

Want textures?
*Hint* take screenshots ingame then apply them to the model try doing this to the barracks JFK.

Also since I like modeling guns I will work on the normal machine gun or whichever one that i get the picture for first.

DR_EVIL

« Reply #29 on: 03 Nov 2002, 05:34:24 »
i would like to be part of this. i have some cpp skills and some modeling/map making skills but im not very good. if you can help me out in learning some of these programs i can do some pretty good work.

wrp edit is very unusual to use since i cant really tell what im doing and i havent found a program thats anything like autocad inventor or just easy to use.

if ya want to contact me my email is ghost_stalker_mt@hotmail.com