Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: C&C (continued from mission ideas)  (Read 8805 times)

JFK

Re:C&C (continued from mission ideas)
« Reply #45 on: 09 Nov 2002, 20:26:28 »
a guy has offered us a website, i sent the email to u ages ago bioxx, sorry i cant pm this to u the pm page isnt loaing up at the moment

???

ill send the email again
u take care of it ok?

bioxx

« Reply #46 on: 09 Nov 2002, 20:59:11 »
Hey ppl I have finally gotten my island ingame, but when i leave the mission editor, ofp crashes any ideas? So far it is looking pretty good. I found out that u can put custom objects ingame but u just can't see them with wrp edit. but anyways, everything is coming along just fine. Hey JFK If you have some building done, then send them to me and I will put ingame. I have already put my Nuclear Plant in And it looks pretty good so far. Although I am planning on getting rid of it because, well it doesn't quite fit in with the terrain I just added, but well we'll see.I am also going to make the Town that I have bigger too. Email me for a picture.

bioxx2001@yahoo.com

bioxx

« Reply #47 on: 09 Nov 2002, 21:03:08 »
Thats wierd man cause I never got it, I have only gotten like 1 email from u. Thats wierd.

bioxx

« Reply #48 on: 10 Nov 2002, 03:04:44 »
I sent a message to the guy about the website, and well, we'll see. I have been workin on my Island like all day, And it is probably 80% done. I have some Tiberium textures, but they don't fit in with the rest of it so I just left it out. right now my island contains 1 city, 1 military base, and 1 airstrip. I hope that you guys like it when it is out.  :)

P.S. I will probably begin work or Winter Zeru when I finish This one.

Till next time:
                 ~Bioxx

bioxx

« Reply #49 on: 10 Nov 2002, 04:19:51 »
Well this really sux, all of my hard work gone down the drain. I was like 95% done and wrp edit crashed while I was saving it, now all i got is a corrupted file. Damnint this sux I put like a week into this thing arrgh gotta start all over again. :'( :'( :'(

JFK

« Reply #50 on: 10 Nov 2002, 12:33:31 »
if i eva get thses d**n orca pics resized, ill post them

Guyver NOD

« Reply #51 on: 10 Nov 2002, 12:42:16 »
If its the Orca pics you sent me, I did resize them and sent them to you. I'll try and send them again, but I did send them.

JFK

« Reply #52 on: 10 Nov 2002, 14:04:52 »
orca's in game

iv got the orca in game, it handles gr8, doesnt fire yet tho  ::)

ill get some more pics, but in the mean tiem, here are some (thx guyver NOD) of it in oxygen

the nose is a bit differnet in the ingame version
lol
other wise its the same

JFK

« Reply #53 on: 10 Nov 2002, 14:12:11 »
the other

bioxx

« Reply #54 on: 10 Nov 2002, 19:21:15 »
Well my island will never be the same but well thats life. Btw thats a nice orca. Oh yeah JFK will u send me those guys u skinned, i wanna check em out

JFK

« Reply #55 on: 10 Nov 2002, 19:57:46 »
pics of or the files?

JFK

« Reply #56 on: 10 Nov 2002, 19:59:59 »
oh yeah, can u post a pic of the power plant bioxx

thx

bioxx

« Reply #57 on: 10 Nov 2002, 22:25:58 »
i want the files. I seemed to have misplaced my pic of it along with the powerplant itself. sorry.

bioxx

« Reply #58 on: 11 Nov 2002, 00:36:57 »
     My island is coming along great. The city is larger and more complex then before, also I will add an additional city since the current one if a bit war torn. I also have a larger runway then before. Plus I am adding 2-3 small military encampments. Thats all the updates for now cya

bioxx

« Reply #59 on: 11 Nov 2002, 04:39:09 »
Can you also send me the stealth tank model cause i need to look at it for some stuff