Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Assssination Mission?  (Read 998 times)

madmaxjunior

Assssination Mission?
« on: 16 Jun 2005, 23:21:35 »
My idea is basically this, you are a british SAS trooper sent in to assassinate a Colonel in the Zimbabwean army who is trying to aquire weapons(something really nasty or advanced!) from an international arms dealer. Basically i was thinking the extra covert angle using the SAS Sniper addon by MadDogX which has a silenced rifle.
         i have done a bit of work on this misssion but its taking longer than i thought and im starting to think it might just be a bit dull and straightforward. So i would like peoples honest opinions and any suggestions they wanna make or anything! please, anything!
I just wanna know if its a waste of time!

Offline RujiK

• Members
  • KoKo Puh-Fizzles!
Re:Assssination Mission?
« Reply #1 on: 17 Jun 2005, 04:31:58 »
No mission where some one really puts in the hours to make will be a waste of time.
If you really tried you could make a Run Guba's Boxer shorts up the flag pole a sweet mission.

So to your answer, No.
I like your approach, lets see your departure.
Download the New Flashlight Script!

Offline wcrvieira

• Former Staff
« Reply #2 on: 24 Jun 2005, 19:15:30 »
No it isnt!

Editing is not a waste of time... first you always learn something with the experience and then you have always fun previewing it and beta testing..
So don't quit!

And its a nice idea... I love all assassinations missions...all my missions are of that type :P
So ill wait for the outcome of that idea :P

CYa
NBR

madmaxjunior

« Reply #3 on: 25 Jun 2005, 10:16:40 »
thx for the support guys! ill definatly post it when im finished but unfortunatly ive got bogged down in quite a lot of other stuff at the moment!