Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: NPD  (Read 1119 times)

Offline marshmanguy

• Members
NPD
« on: 26 Jun 2005, 18:06:10 »
This concept was already done by gameer_77 a while back and got one and a half stars on The Avon Lady's site.  Back when I first played it (the mission, by the way, was pretty good, a little light on the enemies but good) I went to the author and suggested that he turn it into a campaign and, if he needed, I could help.  He said he would've liked to but didn't have the time.  Well now I'm looking for someone who DOES have the time.  The idea, by the way, is a campaign based around the Nogova Police Department.  If someone is willing to give it the old college try, I can do cutscenes, voice talent, briefings as well as mission layout.  If someone does decide to try and give it a go, I'd be willing to hunker down and come up with stuff like plot and mission ideas and all that razzle dazzle.  Any takers?

Offline 456820

• Contributing Member
Re:NPD
« Reply #1 on: 26 Jun 2005, 18:58:39 »
this should go in the recruitment lounge i think your asking for someone to create a campiagn right ?

Offline marshmanguy

• Members
« Reply #2 on: 26 Jun 2005, 19:17:21 »
Well I'm throwing an idea out there, and this is the mission and campaign ideas.  I'm not asking FOR helping, I'm saying I WOULD help if someone were to do it.  I dunno, I guess I'm being controversial.

Offline Artak

• The old beanbag shaker
  • Former Staff
  • You want to talk about it, yes?
    • OFP Team Finlanders
« Reply #3 on: 26 Jun 2005, 19:19:09 »
Hello marshmanguy,

I suggest you post in the recruitment board, which we have for these exact matters.
Reconstruct your post as instructed in the sticky quide topic, in the recruitment board.
- Who you are and how to contact you
- What the campaign is about
- What needs to be done and what job positions are open
- ect.

You'll have much better luck finding help for your project in there.  ;)

#locked
Not all is lost.