Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: template mission /prefab  (Read 1123 times)

Commando

template mission /prefab
« on: 07 Feb 2005, 01:47:35 »
I mostly have downloaded stuff like scripts and sometimes also beta tested stuff for people and i thought i would give something back to the community so i wonder if i can post a prefab mission template thingy in beta mission board,
the prefab is on the latest version of mapfact nogova and would feature all gates and doors openable from switches and or when walking , driving near them to make it all more a.i friendly  :)
Addons needed would be mapfact nogova and their object packs
and res 1.96 and maybe maybe im not sure yet the editor addon 102.

can i post it in beta missions or does it have to be sent somewhere else?

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
Re:template mission /prefab
« Reply #1 on: 07 Feb 2005, 02:14:31 »
Post it in the beta board so that (hopefully) people can test it and check that it works, maybe make a few suggestions, etc., etc..    You know the routine, at least in principle.

The beta testing board is very flexible:   you may post there anything that vaguely looks like a mission or part thereof.

When finished, a mission template should be submitted to the Editors Depot.      Please include a detailed readme with information on what the prefab contains and how to use it.

Addons are irrelevant to this process, although of course it is very strongly recommended that you use only addons that have an official OFP TAG.   And of course you must give precise and accurage urls.

But most importantly, it's great that you want to give something back to the community.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: 07 Feb 2005, 02:15:04 by macguba »
Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play

Commando

« Reply #2 on: 07 Feb 2005, 17:01:32 »
thx for the happy reply macguba  :D
I'll upload it in a few hours or less as soon as i have fixed close triggers to some of the barriers n gates around the airfields entrances  :)
You should check out the latest version of the island yourself Macguba its really beatiful and nice  :thumbsup:

Commando

« Reply #3 on: 07 Feb 2005, 19:23:30 »
Macguba i got first version uploaded I will just wait and see what people says about the gates and stuff for now and fix some more when i get time to do it  :)