Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: WGLCTI with 3 sides?  (Read 1612 times)

SilentHunter_764

WGLCTI with 3 sides?
« on: 22 Dec 2004, 07:53:43 »
We've all had the idea, We've all wanted to play as them. The resistance. Wouldnt it be great if there was a 3rd team to play as on WGLCTI/MFCTI?

I cant see it as being very had to accomplish. If anyone knows a way to do it, the mission would become alot bigger.

;D

LK

Nullificator

Re:WGLCTI with 3 sides?
« Reply #1 on: 22 Dec 2004, 08:07:24 »
I have seen this kind of mission before was for rts3 and the guy that made it 3 way is known under the nickname of MrZig.

SilentHunter_764

« Reply #2 on: 22 Dec 2004, 08:08:44 »
Right well now I know its possible. If you could dig up the link that would be much appreciated. Thanks for the quick responce!  ;D

Nullificator

« Reply #3 on: 22 Dec 2004, 11:20:58 »
Though u would manage to use a search engine on those two keywords:RTS3,MrZig.

Ah well, here is the http://ofp.info/karrillion/ .

"Use the force...Luke..."
« Last Edit: 22 Dec 2004, 11:21:20 by Nullificator »

SilentHunter_764

« Reply #4 on: 23 Dec 2004, 07:41:06 »
OooooooooK i dont think you understand -

i meant MFCTI or WGLCTI with 3 sides.

8)

LK

djackl

« Reply #5 on: 23 Dec 2004, 10:38:48 »
A clanmate of mine is working on a 3 way mfcti, I'll ask him about it for you and try and find out when he will finish. The main issue to me is that it would lag having the extra amount of players running around, but i guess that could be worked around.

Lean Bear

« Reply #6 on: 23 Dec 2004, 21:28:48 »
Would I be right to assume that the Res side won't have a commander or anything, just a few leaders at different towns?

SilentHunter_764

« Reply #7 on: 24 Dec 2004, 03:42:49 »
Well I rekon it would be side respawn, every player starts in a dif town and when you die you respawn as a random person. However, they should have a commander that could build anything anywhere - that way after everyone is dead they respawn out in the middle of their base camp or whatever... oh dear i've gone crosseyed :P

lol too complicated for me.

;D

LK

Lean Bear

« Reply #8 on: 24 Dec 2004, 11:31:41 »
I reckon that for the resistnace, instead of having an overall commander like the other sides, the leaders of each town should be semi-commanders ie. all of equal rank and they can build a limited ammount of things (eg. loads of defences for the towns, probably not aircarft :P etc.).

So they'd be able to replenish their forces and collaborate with eachother to defend key towns, but also act independantly.