Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Hitman Campaing  (Read 1285 times)

gimsom

Hitman Campaing
« on: 19 Dec 2004, 19:55:37 »
I was thinking that hitman campaing would fit well on Ofp. Player wouldnÂ't be any resistance hitman killing some russians generals, player would be criminal hitman killing somebody like politicians, high police officials and mafia bosses. It would be like hitman (the game) on Ofp.

One of itÂ's great advantages is that you donÂ't need any addons. There are already sniper-rifles, bombs and uzis.

The campaing would start with simple missions like killing simple politician or police officer. It would have climax when killing someone like mayor or mafia boss.

Each missons would have many ways to win like poisoning or sniping the target.

One of the missions could be like this: Player needs to assassinate politician. The politician is going to go in some party. Player sneaks (or goes with with max payne style) in and kills politician. After that he needs to escape with car, or some other way. Bodyguards and other guests ofcourse cause trouble for player.

First player should get near his victim. Then choose way to kill target. Then you all know whats gonna happend next. In the end player should escape some how.

The campaing of course require scripting. Like how to make bodyguards shoot player and guests do alarm only if player carries weapon or does someting strange.

That would be it........ basicly.

bootneckofficer

Re:Hitman Campaing
« Reply #1 on: 21 Dec 2004, 13:45:56 »
i sorta came up with an idea like this, but noones seemed to have listened!
go for it any way  tis a cool idea!

bootneckofficer

Gooner861

« Reply #2 on: 21 Dec 2004, 15:02:17 »
Good idea, u just gotta make sure u dnt make each mission too repetitive or similar to other assassination missions.

Plus try and vary each assassination and each location, plus try and build a good story around why this guy is killing these people, who for? etc etc. As it wudnt be a very good campaign if it was just -  Go here - Kill sum poor politician - Well done -  Go kill this other guy.

Good idea though, keep it up

Gooner

SilentHunter_764

« Reply #3 on: 22 Dec 2004, 08:34:46 »
This is sounding great. If there was a knife addon (I think there is) you could silently take out the target.

I rekon one of the missions might be like you gotta get to this building and get on the roof before the buissness leaders helicopter flys over the city, and when you get there you only have a pistol, but your contact brings you a FIM-9A Stinger launcher or somehting, and you gotta shoot down the helicopter before it passes over the town and escapes. You have to get out of the city, but the cops get there almost straight away, so your stuck on the building top, what do you do? Theres cops coming up the elevator shaft, helicopters circling...  ;D

I'll tell ya, i'd download it!
 ;D  8)
LK

bootneckofficer

« Reply #4 on: 24 Dec 2004, 17:54:09 »
everybody should be in some way interactive with the player so that civilians will run away from u if uve got ur gun drawn (when holstered u should be able to move about freely) and hijack cars, buses etc; u should have a base of operations (like a hotel room or a barn) so that u can go and get munitions, plus uve got to wear a suit!

bootneckofficer

BronzeEagle

« Reply #5 on: 24 Dec 2004, 19:27:31 »
It'd be really cool if he scoped out the targets house at night with his motorcycle standing nearby.  Then the target leaves somewhere and he doesn't know the targets schedule so he follows him.  The guy gets pissed off that he's being followed and gets out the car like, "why are you following me man, whats your problem?"  then you get off your bike and shoot him.  That'd be a badass intro.  lol.  Then again, you'd be playing the villian and not the hero if thats the character you want to be.  It'd be more interesting if you were after a hitman as a police man.    
« Last Edit: 24 Dec 2004, 19:28:49 by BronzeEagle »