Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: We were Soldiers  (Read 970 times)

repta

We were Soldiers
« on: 15 Aug 2004, 18:36:20 »
i just recently saw this movie and though it would be an awesome campaign. just follow the story of the movie. i tried to make it myself but 1) im no good with the editor, 2) if i make it it wont be any fun for my cause ill know where everything is at.

OrangeLeader

Re:We were Soldiers
« Reply #1 on: 15 Aug 2004, 18:42:02 »
There is a NAM mission out there that is the battle at LZ X-ray. It uses the voices from the movie. It a good mission in its own right, but it is not an indepth copy of We Were Soldiers.

Offline sim

• Members
  • Hot! Real hot! Damn Hot!
Re:We were Soldiers
« Reply #2 on: 15 Aug 2004, 18:55:00 »
 :) This was my first mission idea and when I said follow the same storyline as the film people said why must everyone put the films they see into ofp. I admit it is a kool idea and to pull it off you probably need to be more than a scripting genious  8) But i was told why base it on the film when you could do it on the book, good question and I admit that the film is more interesting than the book, take a look at this thread to see what people said about my idea, I posted it when I was still a n00b by the way, http://www.ofpec.com/yabbse/index.php?board=22;action=display;threadid=4960

have a read of that and good luck  ;D

sim
The Unsung Campaign Team Leader