Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Civil War Campaign  (Read 7713 times)

Texas

Re:Civil War Campaign
« Reply #45 on: 05 Dec 2004, 17:20:02 »
Visit our forums as well

http://dhost.info/cwc/smf/index.php

Tomasz

« Reply #46 on: 10 Feb 2005, 17:43:11 »
[size=10]AGP PRODUCTIONS HAS RELEASED ITS DEMO MISSION[/size]

[size=8]GET IT HERE[/size]

Requirements:
  • JAM 2
  • 1,5GHz
[/size][/glow]

Custom addons:

Note: This is the latest version of the truck, and it is still in the works. The model available in the demo is without the MG.

Play a role of a young conscript as he struggles through his first day in the front lines of a war that will change his view on life and death forever. That fateful morning he realized he was a pawn in game of survival. He witnessed his fellow comrades fall one by one wondering why he was still standing. Now, the time to move inland has come, and our hero will understand that that morning was nothing more than a light introduction to the misery that lies ahead.

Regards

the AGP Team

Gooner861

« Reply #47 on: 10 Feb 2005, 20:37:35 »
Tell us wot u think on our forums.

Dubieman

« Reply #48 on: 10 Feb 2005, 20:49:41 »
Flashy lights, moving swirling colors...

Way to draw them in. :wow:

Well actually I'm pretty glad this got off the ground. Most if not all mission ideas that arrive here on this board never materialize, this is one of the few in a while that have. :P ;)

Gooner861

« Reply #49 on: 02 Mar 2005, 11:53:49 »
Thanks for the feedback......... :hmm:   :( . Come on sum of you must of played it.
« Last Edit: 02 Mar 2005, 11:55:01 by Gooner »

Offline sim

• Members
  • Hot! Real hot! Damn Hot!
« Reply #50 on: 05 Mar 2005, 14:38:50 »
Yes I have infact played it but just never got round to posting any feedback sorry.  :-\

Intro: Intro was ok but the camera was a bit jolty when moving, maybe have the camera jump to position sometimes rather than always moving.

Briefing: Was good, gave you all the info you needed.

Mission: Started off, bloody hell seemed like I was going on a 20 mile tab to reach the hill, eventually sped up time till I reached it. Decided to do a rambo on top of the hill and boy was I a lucky bastard! Was shot at and hit several times but non of the shots killed me or took my legs out, managed to take out a lot of the soldiers myself but then ran away from fear of dying and let the others finish them off  :P

Recieved the radio message telling me to get down the hill and move to the airport... ok.... omg your having a laugh?!? I don't have to go all the way back to the base do I?  :-X

Thankfully not  ;D
Cutscene kicked off and I had moved into a truck en-route to the airport.
Then when we were ambushed all hell broke loose, I couldn't see anything from the bloody grenades, my m8s were blowing up, left right and centre. I managed to get away from it all and hid by the fuel station, picking off men one by one... then someone picked me off and my flukey run was over  :'(

:P

Great mission and a great start to a campaign.  ;)
Didn't find many bugs but maybe take a few of those smoke grenades out cos I really couldn't see shit!
Apart from that it was excellent and I really enjoyed it, I think I'll go play it again soon.  :)

sim
The Unsung Campaign Team Leader

Dubieman

« Reply #51 on: 05 Mar 2005, 17:41:48 »
@smoke grenades...
its a proper part of an ambush.... ;D
Its meant to confuse the hell out of you. ;)
Thanks for playing. :) ;)

Gooner861

« Reply #52 on: 06 Mar 2005, 16:42:18 »
Cheers Sui, thanks alot for playin and posting  ;D . They'll be sum more material from us soon but won't say what it is at the moment.  ;) , you'll have to wait.

:)

Cheers

Gooner

Dubieman

« Reply #53 on: 06 Mar 2005, 21:52:45 »
I really don't think they will come back if you don't get their names right. ;D :D ;D

Gooner861

« Reply #54 on: 06 Mar 2005, 22:05:34 »
Whoops  ;D , well im sure Sui has played it as well  ;)  ;D , gotta stop drinking this whiskey and typing  ;D , getting blurred sight  ;D .

Offline sim

• Members
  • Hot! Real hot! Damn Hot!
« Reply #55 on: 06 Mar 2005, 22:09:56 »
 :( Thanks Gooner, I'm getting an appology off you right now!!!
The Unsung Campaign Team Leader