Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Any D-Day Missions?  (Read 17407 times)

Offline sim

• Members
  • Hot! Real hot! Damn Hot!
Re:Any D-Day Missions?
« Reply #90 on: 01 Jul 2004, 17:57:12 »
hey

hahaha you're a funny guy ben :gunman:

:P

I will get to work on the mission again tonight because I've been away from my comp for a couple of nights, social life always before op flash :cheers:

;D

sim
The Unsung Campaign Team Leader

Offline Maddmatt

• Members
« Reply #91 on: 04 Jul 2004, 13:41:18 »
Yeah try and put the addons quick. Im gonna try and get a download manager to try and get the addons needed cos i really wanna try this out. Plus i just wanna download all the other cool addons.

Cheers

Gooner

Good luck with that. Get GoZilla, thats what I used to download Tonal with on my 56k :o Do a search on www.google.com to find it. The download will still take ages but atleast you don't have to start again when the connection times out or something :P
http://bushfires.org/
African Conflict Mod
Mission editor and scripter

Offline sim

• Members
« Reply #92 on: 05 Jul 2004, 18:07:49 »
hey

No unfortunatly I have no tempting new pics, but I will take some tonight of the seawall and post them 2moz just to keep you interested, I say expect a BETA on about two weeks.  ;D

Oh and this will also be one of the missions I submit to tryn and get into the WW2EC team,  :)

Oh and it will also be part of a new upcoming WW2 Mod/Campaign "Days of Broken Hearts".

;D

sim

Offline sim

• Members
« Reply #93 on: 06 Jul 2004, 17:47:34 »
hey

As I promised, I have new shots of this wonderful upcoming mission  ;)

I will hopefuly begin to add US Soldiers and make their individual scripts this weekend or maybe sooner...

Enjoy the pics and tell me what you think or if you have any suggestions to improve them, then just say...

;D

sim

Offline sim

• Members
« Reply #94 on: 06 Jul 2004, 17:48:33 »
and here is what it should hopefuly look like when you are playing the mission, but this pic is by no means the final representation of the mission...

Enjoy   ;D

sim

DBR_ONIX

« Reply #95 on: 07 Jul 2004, 19:59:40 »
Looks good
- Ben

Offline sim

• Members
« Reply #96 on: 17 Jul 2004, 19:31:25 »
hey

New pictures 2moz, I've already started the landing stage, defences complete, now onto scripting...

;D

sim

DBR_ONIX

« Reply #97 on: 17 Jul 2004, 19:55:02 »
Yey :D
- Ben

SilentHunter_764

« Reply #98 on: 21 Jul 2004, 11:19:38 »
Hey sim and everyone

This sounds awesome, i just got logged on and had a look. Really good job m8! Are you going to make a Normany/france campaign for it? eg.

Mission 1= training
M.2= Boarding ships and sea training
m.3=landing

etc.

Cheers,
Silenthunter_764

SilentHunter_764

« Reply #99 on: 21 Jul 2004, 11:20:35 »
--Oh

also, are you using any of the CoC mines? or are the 'beach obstacles' mines?

cheers

Gooner861

« Reply #100 on: 21 Jul 2004, 12:50:48 »
This is the.............................

100TH POST!!!!!!!!!

Anyway got any pics?

Gooner

DBR_ONIX

« Reply #101 on: 21 Jul 2004, 14:13:05 »
Are you going to make a Normany/france campaign for it? eg.
That would be coool ;D ;D ;D
Even if there was just training.. Maybe like the Hidden & Dangerous 2 trainig (The first part).. You run an obstical course, fire a few weapons at targets, go to a grenade/bazooka range (Up to here would be cool), then you get a jeep, drive to other stations, like a stealth one, where you sneak into a swiming pool to try out this diving equitment, and an explosive range.. But screw those bits, as they're more special forces bits ;)
It coudl show how little training some of them got (How much training did they really get? I was never sure), and how they were throwen staight from basic training into war..
Would make if from a v. good misison to a friggin amazing campaign ;D

Just release something atleast :P

Good luck with it! :)
- Ben

Offline sim

• Members
« Reply #102 on: 21 Jul 2004, 21:43:55 »
hey

I know I promised pics a few days ago and didn't deliver I apologise to all, this is due to several annoying bugs on my computer, which are now fixed !!!   ;D

So as soon as I can I will post pics, unfortunatly I think that this thread is really turning into an advertising one which isn't allowed...  :(

So if you want to follow my mission progress head over to:      
http://www.3dactionplanet.com/flashpoint/ww2ec/forum.html

Go to the mission section and you will find my mission Dog Green, I will post the final pics on here soon and then the rest will be over at WW2EC, thanks for being so interested in my mission.  

;D

sim

SilentHunter_764

« Reply #103 on: 22 Jul 2004, 10:09:29 »
G'day all

Well i ment using the beach obstacles (the X's) and wire the tiriggers from the COC mines to em? maybe just like a little one or something? not to all of em, THAT would be a little wierd, cuz they'd all go up in 1 go if somewone set one off. But, its youre mission so..

Cheers,

--looseKannon

SilentHunter_764

« Reply #104 on: 22 Jul 2004, 10:11:03 »
Hey sim, are you going to hold a celebration fr you're missions first MP go? Well if you are,'could you post it? i rekon you'd get about 6,000 people showing up :D Great job!

--LooseKannon