Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: PUKF Rescue Mission  (Read 5200 times)

Offline Pathy

• Former Staff
  • I'm not a F***in llama!
    • Volcbat.
Re:PUKF Rescue Mission
« Reply #15 on: 12 Jun 2004, 18:21:17 »
Fraid not at all ATM, i will do some more at some point, but at the moment im making the entire Wiley X range lol.  :)

Offline Jonesy1991

• Members
Re: PUKF Rescue Mission
« Reply #16 on: 06 May 2008, 22:38:02 »
sounds good fellas, how has the missiion come on...i notice it was about 4 years ago...hehe

Jonesy

Offline Denz

« Reply #17 on: 06 May 2008, 23:27:57 »
hmmmm.....
While there is an outside chance they may come back with a truly remarkable mission that has taken them four years to make.......

I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you  ;)
I've got 'em right where I want 'em - surrounded from the inside!
Jerry "Mad Dog" Shriver, SOG Recon One-Zero
24/09/41 - 24/04/69

Offline Pathy

• Former Staff
  • I'm not a F***in llama!
    • Volcbat.
« Reply #18 on: 15 Jun 2008, 03:37:30 »
Hahaha, I saw someone browsing this topic from the userlist and thought 'hmm, wonder who's making a mission with our addons' - turns out it was me! Yes, I wouldn't hold your breath! I'd completely forgotten about this!

In the missing 4 years i've ended up joining UKF, joining the Army (and god, how incredibly naive my mission idea sounds to me now) albiet as a weekend warrior, and have gone half way around the world and back. Unfortunately the one thing I didn't ever do was finish this mission. Sorry!

Offline Cheetah

• Former Staff
« Reply #19 on: 15 Jun 2008, 15:43:47 »
So with all your experience, and hopefully new UFK releases, you can make a realistic rescue mission for Armed Assault?  ;)
Like missions? Help with Beta Testing! or take a look at the OFPEC Missions Depot for reviewed missions!

Offline Jonesy1991

• Members
« Reply #20 on: 17 Jul 2008, 15:23:32 »
Ah cool! Did you join as infantry? I hope to join up after University as an officer; but meh. Why is everyone using ARMa now? personally i think its roooobish. WANT MORE UKF ADDONS OF FLASHPOINT!!! (please)