Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: "Alt Tab" not working properly  (Read 552 times)

Grendel

"Alt Tab" not working properly
« on: 11 Mar 2004, 05:04:16 »
:help:
Well, this is kind of an odd editing question, but maybe someone has experienced this and found a solution...

I recently got a smoking fast new Alienware and had all these mental images of my editing productivity increasing along with the good old megahertz...The game runs great, but when I want to "Alt tab" out of it to tweak some lines of script, the crap hits the fan.  About 80% of the time, as soon as I alt tab, the game screen freezes, and I get a windows mouse cursor (that I can move around on the frozen game screen).  When I hit alt tab again, the screen flashes to the desktop for a second before going to the game again (which runs normaly).  It is driving me mad, since I have to shut down OFP completely, edit some script, fire it up again, rinse and repeat.

I know its probably a windows/graphics card issue, but no amount of tweaking on my end has helped solve it.  If anyone can help I would appreciate it, and I can finish some highly anticipated projects.

Thanks in advance.

-Grendel

Grendel

Re:"Alt Tab" not working properly
« Reply #1 on: 11 Mar 2004, 05:40:37 »
Once again, I have managed to answer my own dumb question promptly after posting it ::)

Apparently patching to 1.96 solved the problem...I think.

-Grendel