Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Marines Helicopter project (Ballistic)  (Read 6961 times)

Monkey Lib Front

Re:Marines Helicopter project (Ballistic)
« Reply #30 on: 22 Oct 2002, 01:20:53 »
any new pics of the other non Huey units?

Eviscerator

« Reply #31 on: 22 Oct 2002, 01:29:09 »
not any new pics, tigershark is finishing up on the littlebirds and MH-60L and then he will be starting on the AH-1W, so expect to see some new shots in the next couple of weeks, the CH-46 is now pretty far in the future as we want to start finishing projects instead of having 10 on the go and none finished :)

Schoeler

« Reply #32 on: 22 Oct 2002, 05:09:53 »
LOL! Tigershark, I would have loved to have been in on the post-op briefing after that little "incident".  Its always nice to see hotshot jaygees and lieutenants squirming while standing tall before the old man. Anyway I served for six years as an Aerographers Mate or what the Navy more accurately calls a "weather guesser".  I did a lot of pre-flight weather briefs for A-6, EA-6, F/A-18 and P-3 drivers up at NAS Whidbey Island and a few other places like Guam.  It'll be nice to see those Navy/Marine Corps choppers you guys are doing.  Oh by the way, I won't give it away entirely, but there is a link posted on this site where if you gut off the .zip extension, you can get some really, really, really nice screenshots of up and coming aircraft from a reputable mod maker.

Eviscerator

« Reply #33 on: 22 Oct 2002, 05:19:44 »
you asked for non uh-1n shots...but thats all i have :) heres a shot of it early in the development, a lot of things untextured, but gives you a general feeling of the shape it will be:

Schoeler

« Reply #34 on: 22 Oct 2002, 05:33:14 »
Hey Evisc, I don't know if its been asked, but are you planning on incorporating sliding doors like the Hueys Falklands Mod is doing?  I'm guessing that this involves a lot of work, but I thought I would ask.

Eviscerator

« Reply #35 on: 22 Oct 2002, 05:37:35 »
well, what most people dont know is that selectthis has actually had sliding doors on his hueys for a couple of months or so now, and as hes on ballistics im sure his knowledge of coding will come in handy, so thats a yes, and its not too much work, just the same as making openable doors :)

Monkey Lib Front

« Reply #36 on: 23 Oct 2002, 03:12:26 »
That model does look tasty indeed, i cant wait to get my hands on it :D