Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: New Mission coming soon  (Read 992 times)

MuSe

New Mission coming soon
« on: 06 Oct 2003, 11:24:09 »
I'm working on a new mission right now called Incursion Under Darkness. This mission is set on the Sarugao island. A change of environment is what OFP players want. You  arrive on the coast and must take out a guard post quietly then destroy 4 tanks at the depot. You then just get into nearby woodlands before enemy reinforcements arrive. You then receive a radio transmission saying that an A-10 has been shot down and the pilot has been capture. He's  being held at a farm by spetz natz. You must locate and command bravo team then rescue the pilot and escape to the extraction point. It will available for beta testing this week. For more info e-mail muserage@hotmail.com or ianbhtg_blackop@yahoo.co.uk

Captain Winters

Re:New Mission coming soon
« Reply #1 on: 07 Oct 2003, 00:42:00 »
Hey Bro!  ;D
Sounds cool, and once you release the mission I'll beta it. UNfortunately we can't use this part of the forums for this  :-\
If you use this thread to discuss ideas for your mission youre all good, but advertising is not allowed!  :)

Tanks!  8)

Offline Sui

• Former Staff
    • OFPEC
Re:New Mission coming soon
« Reply #2 on: 07 Oct 2003, 04:07:57 »
Hey there, MuSe.

I'm afraid we don't allow advertisements on the forums.

Once you've got the mission to beta stage, feel free to post it up for some feedback (as Winters pointed out). But unfortunately for now...

# Topic Locked