Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Is this an addon  (Read 1952 times)

Blitzer

Re:Is this an addon
« Reply #15 on: 15 Sep 2003, 07:03:24 »
Great stuff thanks heaps. So I'll reinstall the patches (and Res if I have to) and see how I go and let you know. For future reference, Planck I'm a little confused, with the lists you say about the second list,
"The standard Addons folder without counting third-party Addons should contain":
Then you say in a later thread,
"The addons in the Res\AddOns folder are not third-part addons they are original addons, installed with Resistance."
Then you say:
"Unfortunately KOLO, MINI and O_WP do not appear to be on the Resistance CD. Methinks they are part of one of the subsequent updates.
But, I could be wrong."
Whats doing, are these the patches(updates) addons, what is the first list containing? Anyone. I'll reinstall and have a look.

Blitzer

« Reply #16 on: 15 Sep 2003, 12:27:45 »
Well, you would'nt believe it, I found the missing addons while lurking around the net. So I'll put them in and give it a blast. Thankyou to the OFP community and Planck for the list. Hope it isn't premature, I'm still downloading them. I don't know about links and permission and stuff so here is the web page. flashpoint.furryclan.net.

Blitzer

« Reply #17 on: 15 Sep 2003, 13:04:55 »
A thousand cheers to all problem solved. No more BIS_Weapon Pack crap. I think from now on it'll be a good idea to note any and all changes that are made to OFP late at night. Or any time for that mattter. (putting head through wall)

Offline Chris Death

• Former Staff
  • Finally Death's gonna get ya
    • OFPEC
« Reply #18 on: 15 Sep 2003, 17:57:05 »
KOLO - is the bike

O_wp - are the weapons, where you rproblem is found on  ;)

MINI - is the mini cooper (small car - green)

all these came with the 185+ patch

So what if: you just reinstall your game and go straight for
a new try to patch up to 1.85_or_higher?

That way you should get the situation fixed again.

:note - maybe it's just been a corrupted patch file, you were
installing - sometimes such things happen during downloading.

~S~ CD
Dont argue with idiots....they will bring you down to their level and beat you there with experience.

How to use Waypoint type Scripted

Offline Planck

• Honoured
  • Former Staff
  • I'm never wrong ....I'm just not always right !
« Reply #19 on: 15 Sep 2003, 20:37:02 »
@Warsmith

The standard AddOns folder is the Addons folder in the main OFP folder.

This is the folder you usually add third party addons into, but it also contains the BIS addons I listed.

The Res\AddOns folder contains the BIS addons I listed, but possibly others, it depends what people shove in there.

Basically both Addon folders will contain the files I listed before any third party addons have been added.

Hope this clarifies.

Planck
I know a little about a lot, and a lot about a little.